Reviews for Saving Sakura
Higanbana.4 chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
Wow. This is pretty creepy. But it's definitely a cool fic. I'm interested in seeing what will happen next, but I'm a bit worried coz it's been a long times since this fic was updated (though I'm not exactly one to talk), and I'm wondering whether or not it's been discontinued. Overall, great fic. I hope you do finish writing it. :)
luckienumber chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I also hope you continue! This was just getting interesting
Blue Aidelle chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
OMG! I HOPE U CONTINUE THIS STORY.

IT IS SOOOO GOOD!

Please?
Chi okami 31 chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Aw comme on don't leave it there continue!
kit across chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
oh no. i think she was raped. (
kit across chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
wow is this gonna be nejisaku?
kit across chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
omg what happened to sakura?
PoppyxHatake chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
oh please please...please update... i'm begging you... i'm on my knees... its a beautiful fic... i want to read it more... it isn't always that i find an awesome sakura haruno fic... please update...
pluhsauce chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
I am in love. Please, pretty please update. I feel like...she was raped by a lot of people, beaten, etc. And that just makes her all the more saddening. D:
ilysfmdemetri chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Gah! I know I shouldnt have clicked on this incomplete story xD .This was beautifuly haunting. I dont have a clue what had happend to Sakura but I could feel the raw emotion from this. I know you havent updated this in years, but could you continue this in some way? Thoes 5 chapters were so amazing. :))
AshKake chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
I have a feeling Sakura was raped.. Am I right? I'm furrowing my brows permanent here. I'll have a indent on my forehead if you don't update.

This is going very well.
AnimaniacXOX chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
I have a feeling that she was raped...anyway, when will you update? This is so good!
angel.in.hell.aih chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
when are you going to continue? its really good...a bit scary...but spectacular...
easily1994addicted chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
PLease please PLEASE update! i want to know what happened to Sakura!
Rosy Tissues chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
. I want to know what happened to her
228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »