Reviews for Saving Sakura
HunnyCupcakeChan chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
when are you going to continue? its really good...a bit scary...but spectacular...
e-addi chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
PLease please PLEASE update! i want to know what happened to Sakura!
Rosy Tissues chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
. I want to know what happened to her
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
I really hope you update soon. This story is too good to just be discontinued or whatever. :D I love it.
sava kaladze chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
this is one of the coolest, the most creepy and mysterious fic I've ever read. please update, so I won't be asking myself tooo much bout what had happened to her, though I think she got raped and tortured...maybe by some kind of monsters or akatsukis.
Quirky-Green chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
This was fantastic!

Was Sakura raped or something?

Please continue this.

I cant wait to read more.
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
WOW O_O I THINK I HAVE A PRETTY FAIR IDEA WHAT HAPPENED TO HER.. SO PLEASE UPDATE THE FIC! IT IS GOOD BUT YOU PROBABLY WONT UPDATE ANYTIME SOON? THATS OKAY I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE ARE BUSY XD BUT DEFINANTLY CARRY ON WITH THIS! ITS REALLY GOOD!
saving sakura chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
their is some thing wrong with Sakura know won what wrong with her. It seem like Sakura body was broke but that did not stop her. Lee though she was dead when she alive. Tenten knows some thing is off about Sakura. Neji took off and he went to tell Ino and others what was going on with Sakura. Shizune see Sakura cover in blood when Tsunade looks at her and sees her finger were broke. Tsunade told Sakura to hospital and get heal and get some rest. Tsunade notice some thing is off about Sakura. when Sakura went home got she heal herself and she got shower she scrub her body so hard her skin is going red and she begin to bleed again. Then cruel ball
lalala chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
this was really a good story!
RavenUchiha chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
I see that you haven't touched this story for about 2 years.

For what reason I don't know why. But I do know that I enjoyed reading it. Your insight on the characters are impressive. I wish that you would continue writing this story.

I hope to see it completed one day.

I will be waitin
TillyMe chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
GOD!:)
angel897 chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
please update soon dont leave me hanging like this kay
angel897 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
i love it please update soon
SoMe.CrAzY.rAnDoM.cHicK chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
I think you should continue
angel897 chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
loved it please write more soon kay i think it would be cool if neji and sakura got togther
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »