Reviews for Saving Sakura
stella chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
update son please please please!
stella chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
this looks like a great beginning to a story, and i know you said on hiatus, but do you think maybe you could come back to this one? i really like it :) please?
JustALittleTwisted chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Crap, you got me hooked, but no updates! I'm dying to know what happens next. Please update soon!
sadbird chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
WOAH! please write more! wonder what happened to sakura! i really want to know soon :D
lilmonkeygurl3 chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
i like your stories. well. atleast the ones ive read so far. they hook u. :] its a different thing from other stories i pass by. i like this one alot too. like alot alot. are going to make more chappys? cuz that would be grandd.
pigsCANflyXDXD chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
this story is just so interesting! hope you update soon!
Bullet2tm chapter 5 . 9/11/2008
Hey,

This is a great story, very angsty, but very good. I loved it. Please update soon on this one,

Bullet
Lady-simplyme chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
Aw! Please! Tell me you're going to continue this!

Please, please, please, please!
Raynebow-NinjaChick chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
Ack, what happened to Sakura! I hope you update soon, because I cannot wait!
amazing-tay chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i just read your profile. this is on hiatus? but it's so good! lol, i hope you change your mind.

-tay-
amazing-tay chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
what happened to sakura? it sounds so bad! not your story, but what happened to her. poor girl.

-tay-
Invisible.Words chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Poor Sakura. What did they do? Why can't anyone see that she is in serious pain? Gagh! Are they all that dense? Argh! Update soon please I really want to see what happens next!
Jaddasroots chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
OH NOES...SAKURA
StDogbert chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
ACK! You can't end it there! What happened? What's gonna happen? Is she gonna get better?

Just...ACK!
Unsawr chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
And this is where the angst is just starting/or shall begin, at least for me it is.

Kinda strange that she isn't traumatized at all [well on the outside] such as being silent and whatnot. She can even manage a smile, however fake it is Dx Must've took a lot of coaxing and energy on her part.

But nonetheless, I'd like to see how this all works out, especially the training coming up.

And there can never be enough SasuSaku, so I of-course will cross my fingers for it, even if there are just subtle hints, it shall be satifying enough D;
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »