Reviews for Saving Sakura
vintageXgal chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Interesting story... I wonder what happened? UPDATE SON!
Kaze and Kiba chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
This story is geting so gripping. I hope you don't abandone it-it seems to have a good plot and well written characters. Keep writing. Thanks for all your hard work.
Valxb chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
I'm in love with this story!

Please update soon! (I know you're on hiatus, I just keep my hopes up xD)

Damn, you got me hooked, I really wanna know what happened to Sakura D:!
stella chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
update son please please please!
stella chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
this looks like a great beginning to a story, and i know you said on hiatus, but do you think maybe you could come back to this one? i really like it :) please?
JustALittleTwisted chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Crap, you got me hooked, but no updates! I'm dying to know what happens next. Please update soon!
sadbird chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
WOAH! please write more! wonder what happened to sakura! i really want to know soon :D
lilmonkeygurl3 chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
i like your stories. well. atleast the ones ive read so far. they hook u. :] its a different thing from other stories i pass by. i like this one alot too. like alot alot. are going to make more chappys? cuz that would be grandd.
pigsCANflyXDXD chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
this story is just so interesting! hope you update soon!
Bullet2tm chapter 5 . 9/11/2008

This is a great story, very angsty, but very good. I loved it. Please update soon on this one,

Lady-simplyme chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
Aw! Please! Tell me you're going to continue this!

Please, please, please, please!
Raynebow-NinjaChick chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
Ack, what happened to Sakura! I hope you update soon, because I cannot wait!
amazing-tay chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i just read your profile. this is on hiatus? but it's so good! lol, i hope you change your mind.

amazing-tay chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
what happened to sakura? it sounds so bad! not your story, but what happened to her. poor girl.

Invisible.Words chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Poor Sakura. What did they do? Why can't anyone see that she is in serious pain? Gagh! Are they all that dense? Argh! Update soon please I really want to see what happens next!
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »