Reviews for Every Night I Save You
spike'smate chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
sad story but beautifully written
asdf42 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aww, so sad but pretty well written!
Elephant Dude chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This pretty much reflects my feelings on the ending of season 7 - how I really wish either Buffy or Spike had just taken that bloody amulet off. I mean, the ubervamps were already dead and the place collapsing - everything was done. It was really a needless death, damnit.

Anyway, I know most of the stuff is from the series itself but it's still well written. Especially the end, it's really dramatic - though the one single tear is kinda a cliché, but hey, sometimes clichés are needed.

So, I enjoyed this. Gives me a really sad feeling but I still liked it. I'm masochistic like that. P
ChibiQuatre chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wow. I love how you tied in the quotes (both actual and fictional) from the two episodes. This was well-written and beautiful in the way that tragic things are often gorgeous. Loved it!
3xy chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
God, that was so sad. Argh! Damn sad spuffy fics always make me cry. DAMN. grr. :D
louise39 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
"Just another dream"

So sad as she repeats his words and wishes as she, too, has lost the love of her life.

Evocative.
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Beautifully written!
Lucky-112 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
aw.. so sad, amazing though, i feel it's very realistic to what Buffy would be feeling afterwards. great writing!
azncutiebear3 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
OMG. That's it. OMG. I loved it. It was so sad though.
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was a twist there. I absolutely loved it. You just used the theme so well. Beutifully written.
Ainz chapter 1 . 3/22/2008