Reviews for Salvation
RiAddison chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Can't wait for more!
samdeesingh chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Hi, do you plan on updating this story? It's a good storyline - would be a shame to see it abandoned
I M Sterling chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Nice...can't wait to see where it goes.
MadamSlytherin chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
she was petrified in her 2nd year
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
nice
band122005 chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
Can't wait to read more! Love the plot! Waiting on pins and needles for the next update!
Hotgirlow chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
hope u update soon.
vkarkheck chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
im really liking this story and i really hope u update it! i love hermione character and how shes so distant from everyone... and i love how snapes treating her like a studnet but hermione can finally say what she wants... li also loved the wand remark... brining back the past. please update this story!
Saavik13 chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
the first year teaching is always close to a nightmare.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
hmm..odd fanfic.
ClosetDork chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
I like the dynamic of Snape's jealousy of Hermione's fame and accomplishments, and his own disappointment at her lack of success afterwards.

Although it seems to me that killing Lucius Malfoy wouldn't be enough to drive Hermione away from magic- true, killing someone would have lasting effects on her, but considering all she has been through before, I'd think she would be able to cope. Maybe something like losing both Harry and Ron would truly have that much of impact.
padslet chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
more please!
debjunk chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
I'm glad you found a direction, because I've really liked it so far. I really feel for Hermione. I can understand Severus' jealousy too.
notwritten chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
I think this chapter is pleasant, and interesting. Thank you for sharing. Have a good weekend.

Keep smiling. :-) More please.
Caiuslover chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
I really liked it but there are a couple of mistakes. In chapter one you say Hermione was 10 she would have been 11 and in chapter four you say she was petrified when she was in third year when it was her second year. Other then that it was really good please update soon.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »