Reviews for RaBB verse: Nightmares and Names
masteroflaughter chapter 1 . 5/10
I view this as canon lol. Actually..I view the entire RaBB series as canon. I love your writing because you really make me feel like I understand what they're feeling for eachother and how Dean came to be the brother he is.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
this whole RaBB verse (I missed what it stands for) - boys being boys. You are amazing.
aapenname chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Aw! The origin of Jerk/ Bitch! I LOVE it! And my favorite part was "Don't tell Dad I said that."
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
This is so mother fluffing sweet my heart hurts
mkm12 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
This was so good and so well written! I loved the line "his fear bled into confusion". It really created a visual and it was just a really well written line. Thanks for the great read!
Valkyr1eCa1n chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Well, now I know the "Bitch, Jerk" origin. XD Awesome!
Your fanfics are really the best, Love all the one's I've read so far :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I legit fucking cried when Sam got up Crome his bed and cried himself to sleep it's just so fucking sad DX but it's also cute :)
Guest221 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love it! Yes, it is realistic for the boys to get disputes every once in a while, so this was more realistic. But it was also so adorable!
NeckerchiefsAreCool chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
THIS IS THE CUTEST STORY IVE EVER READ.

I'm going to go curl up in a corner now and let my heart melt away.

Okay bye.
Jaddis chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I always figured that they didn't always get along, since most 13 year olds think they're too mature to play with little kids. Still, I liked the "bitch, jerk" bit, especially since John was eavesdropping.
avelgrange chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
So many feels! I can't even right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Yeah I did :D this was sweet
adventuresinposting chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is the most adorable story ever. Love it :)
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
very nice I could see something like this happening.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This was awesome and gave a really believable explanation how bitch/jerk originated. And the icing on the cake was John overhearing the conversation and chuckling to himself.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »