Reviews for RaBB verse: Nightmares and Names
HarryPotter4evah chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aww. This is so cute! And it's really good! I've been spending my afternoon reading lots of your stories, and I really love them! I wish you would write a longer story soon, like with many chapters! You are a really good writer, and i love your supernatural stories.

Great story! :D

HarryPotter4Evah
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aww! Super great! I love how you fit the name-calling into this, it was very original . Great job!
Tatski chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
aww this is so cute! i love it! i can't wait to read the other parts of the series!
charming2drew chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh my gosh. This was so sweet, sad, and hilarious! I absolutely adored it! :)
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aww, this was so cute! It was sad to see Sam so heartbroken, but Dean's, "GAH, FINE. HUG. NAO." attitude at the end was adorable.

Great job! :D
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Squeezles! I did kind of wonder, and I love your reasoning! It totally makes sense.

The way you write John makes me happy too :]
nolongeraroundgoodbye chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I loved this.

I know you wrote it a while ago, but I've just discovered your fics.

They're wonderful.

I just adore wee!chesters and this fits my bill of them!

Thanks for sharing.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Cute. And I was wrong - Sam wasn't upset.
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Nice take on how the whole name thing started!
Rat chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
thats a great origin for the bitch/jerk thing. I I love John's silent presence through these RABB stories, he's there and he is supportive, but he lets the boys deal with things their own way.
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I DID wonder where it came from! And now I know! ... or, at least can imagine.

Great short cute story.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
AWE that was the cutest thing ever. I love your stories! )
romi.luvz.jared chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
awesome idea of the "jerk-bitch" names. you are right that as kids sam n dean weren't so close as they are as adults .n yess the flashbacks showed that dean wasn't very happy with a job of baby sitting sammy during "SOMETHING WICKED"...so its a perfect set up for ur story. awesome work.
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I did wonder, and this was a great way to answer that!
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
That was so cute...For a second I thought Dean was being really mean but you did a nice spin off. AWESOME
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »