Reviews for RaBB verse: The Pact Reforged N&N sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Oh my gosh, I am in tears! So fantastic.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
hehehehehe - lovin' the sequel almost more than the original.
XD chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Can't... this is perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Your Dean and Sam fanfictions are adorable as always! :D
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Another awesome fic and really fit with your previous one. You chose the scenes perfectly.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I know I'm going at these a little bit out of order, but I still love how this turned out. The scenes you chose were really great proofs of how they'll always be there for each other. Dean will always do what Sam needs to get better,
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
SPOILER!

So if Sam'd had a nightmare the day before Dean figured out about the demon blood, he wouldn't have started the Apocalypse? I want to see a fic about that, just to think about the respective looks on Zachariah and Luci's faces.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Great story. I believe I am going to like these story.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Eh *sobbs* that last part had me near tears.. Wonderful writing!
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Cute story, but so sad in the end :((

Loved it
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
...-cries-
nolongeraroundgoodbye chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Ok now i'm just crying. *blubs*

Sorry, but it was ever so good.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
You're very good at catching these two brothers' meanings behind their teasing and such. These one shots seem very in-character, not to mention a good read.
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aw...I really liked both this and the original N&N story. Very sweet. The last scene in this one just killed me though, especially after seeing the finale.

Great job!
romi.luvz.jared chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
its choo chweet to see dean actually keeping his promise even after they are all grown up..completely forgetting his own theory of "no chick - flick moments"...it was really nice to see them bonding after soo many years.