Reviews for Bound and Free and Inbetween
Li chapter 1 . 10/15
I like this
AriMarshmellow chapter 4 . 7/2
Rising the story from its graves? WHWRE? Waitinggggg its literally yearssss ago that u last updateddd ugh come on!
Naomipy chapter 4 . 3/30
Please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
Its good story, no need to take the chapters captive let them be & updtae soon
Shinigami 2 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
WhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhyyyyyyWHYYYYY PLZ UPDATE SOON ;A; plzplzplz loving ur story soo AWESOOOOOOOME! XD UPDATE SOON! This is very amazing and how Sakura can finally tell people how strong she is in the future in the past. Not sure if that makes sense but AWESOME :3
TricksterAngel1 chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
please update! this story is really good!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I can't wait to see what you bring to the table. Time travel fics are always fun and I can't wait to see you pull it off. I'm really enjoying how you put it together and it seems like all these little teases that are gonna pull together into a big pay off and that always makes an enjoyable story. Hearing that you're going back to take more care of the characters and take more time developing them can only improve the entire story and I'm really excited to see what you do next.
Shiratsubasa chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I liked the story and the author's alert was definitely a let down. And also about the pairings, I'm not sure if you wanna make it naruhina or not. But the sasusaku part is as clear as the sky.
KleverKilva chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Your fake chapter has annoyed my need for good and lengthy TT fics . . . you must fix this!
Shinobi111 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
so, are there gonna be updates or no?
would love to see this story beeing continued
1sunfun chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
A really interesting story.
1sunfun
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Kakashi shook his head, chuckling softly to himself. Either his squad was one of a kind or… not his squad at all.
They are one of a kind but not his...XD
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Kakashi had a talk with the Sandaime. What was it about?I am also amused by the clones's antics.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Damn so they are on a mission from your OC and Sesshoumaru's hot butt is his guardian?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
OMG! DONT REWRITE IT! THIS IS AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!