Reviews for Royal Flush
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Ohhhhhh... Bad Niou, Bad Akaya... what did you guys do this time? :)
mooglestookmyheart chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
it was really cute! 'specially the Σ'αγαπώ part with me being from Greece and all! And what they say about Greek being a difficult language is so not true, wait 'till you see Ancient Greek. now that is hard!
TQWEE chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Cute drabbles-

Tqwee
Aadiana chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
*snorts* Atobe and Ryoma. So alike. So stubborn, and so arrogant.

*blinks* What has Seiichi done wrong?
AniManGa19930 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
It's good.

But I hope it's perfect pair...
Apple Snapple chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Aw!

This was so sweet. XD

Me lurved it. Yes, I did. XD

I suck at drabbles.

XP

I liked the Thrill Pair one the most. I dunno why. XP
Tora Macaw chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
How about writting a FULL HOUSE with everybody or a STRAIGHT RUN: that could be a Tezuka story. (Laps!) lol. TWO OF A KIND would have to be the golden pair. Smirk. Can't wait to see who is the Ace Of Hearts!
solaesce chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
This is story is really good. I particularily like the Smiling of Round One: Spades and the Sweet of Round Two: Diamonds.

For the next chapter, could you include Platinum? Or Kiri/Marui or Trick?

As for prompt word ideas...passionate, sweet, evanescent, twilight, and warm?
jae maknae chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
PLEASE have a Round 2!

I LOVE these pairings and I would like to see more!
abhorsen3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I loved the thrill pair and royal pair drabbles! The last one was very sad!
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wah! These are wonderful, KA! . I'm so jealous of your ability to create -real- drabbles!

I love each and every one of them! Absolutely adorable! *nods*

Even the way you started your round with the Thrill drabble was awesome! Haha, card games! Royal Flush! And even if I only have a very vague clue about the card game, it was still amusing.

The Royal one was just too endearing! The same goes for the ToFu drabble.

The Sweet drabble deserves its name. . XD

The Smiling drabble was the most different from all of them, though... kind of tragic? But lovely, nonetheless.

Nice job, KA-san! -
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
SMILING! It's odd how when I love Smiling to bits, I can never write them either. Well.

Exactly 100 words? That's amazing! My second Smiling drabble was -supposed- to have 100 words, but it ended up like 500 or so. -shot- So that just proves you're a very capable writer. I liked the Thrill and Smiling one best~~

And by the way, in Sweet: And after class was almost here You forgot a full stop after 'here'. And in the same drabble: 'Marui nodded slightly, and moved over a boy snuggled up next to him.' A space in between 'bit' and 'The', but I'm sure these are just simple, irritating typos, so no problem at all. I think you're the only one who actually conformed to the rules of the drabble thing and wrote 100 words for ALL of them. Wow.

XD
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow O.O

They're short, but they're so awesome They tell so much even though there's like, a hundred words.

I wish I could do that XP