Reviews for The Mask of Stella
LOL
Galad Estel chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Very funny
LKalomi chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
*dies laughing again* Really, your stories are deadly. I love the insanity of it all no end! And hey, Kirk got pretty far through the risks speech. I seem to recall he finished it once; maybe this was the time? Anywho, excellent story!
LKalomi chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
*dies laughing*

*comes back to life hours later* Oh, that was absolutely hysterical! Randomness! And chicken noodle soup! And risks! And randomness!
LKalomi chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Brilliant, brilliant beginning to the Stella saga, with duly liberal usage of risks! The randomness is as hilarious as ever, and I seriously laughed out loud several times. *hurries to read more before she dies of laughter*
T'Vis chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
I must put a small amount of vegan chicken noodle soup in Sarek's (spocks father)food. i beg for a sequel.
T'Vis chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Spock: Tiberus

McCoy: Indeed

Spock and McCoy ... Agreeing !
Alexander Wright chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
That made me laugh. A lot. Maybe a possible sequel could be:

The Attack of Abe Weilding some Very Fine Deluxe Wine Glasses

Or, whatever. By the way, is that a real speech Kirk gives quotes from? (From Star Trek, I mean) Nah, you probably made it up. Right?
DarkXVulcanJediKnightofEregion chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
this story was so funny that i got a stomach cramp from laughing...and i quoted you for my AIM profile. this was incredibly funny.
Panamint chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
Okay, I should have reviewed this one BEFORE I reviewed "Everyone Goes Nuts", but hey. That's life. I'm reviewing, right?

I just wanted to let you know that this is a truly hilarious fic with great medicinal purposes. For me, anyway. Did you know that your stories are the only cure I have for the headaches I get while trying to avoid all those Batman stories with that so-and-so Tim Drake in them? I'm only half-kidding, by the way. XP

...Say, can I ask you something? I'm writing a parody for-what else?-Batman, and I wanted to have the crew of Star Trek make some cameo appearances. Can I borrow Kirk's 'risks' speech and the flying treehouse from "Everyone Goes Nuts"? You'd get credit, of course. You can e-mail your response if you want, but I'd prefer it if you'd just review one of my stories, since that's my mom's e-mail address (I haven't got one). You don't have to read the story if you don't want to-just pick one and review.

Okay, now I KNOW this review is WAY too long, but I had a lot to say! And it was all good, so a long review is preferable when it's good, right?... RIGHT?

Well, thank you so much for creating such medicinally valuable stories for nutzos like me! -
CaptainInuyasha777 chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
HA HA HA!
*moves on to next chapter*
Crazy Elleth chapter 3 . 4/11/2004
Perfect insanity. Spock even got to call McCoy "Queen Isabella". I don't know why, but scenes where that happen always amuse me.
RetroMetroid chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
An interesting, and humorous story. Though I believe in an actual Star Trek book, Kirk threatens the computer with "Scotty will rewire you into a food processor".
Broken Infinity chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
That was creative. I like your writing style. _
Oddwen Floddball chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
Oh..my..goodness... It's a good thing you didn't have any more yeomen because I would have fallen off my chair and died laughing...I love the way you put that line in all your fics. (I think you know which it is ;) )