Reviews for Happy Birthday, Hope You Survive
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 3/13
I was laughing my ass off the entire time while reading this! An OOC Führer is the best that is in some stories!
elysenjazz chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow. That was...random. AND I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
arashikishu000 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Haha, this is hilarious.

I read the original story (The Switch Glitch) a couple of years ago and I recently found this one-shot-and its so funny, itll be a crime not to review!

The scenarios where Bradley tried to kill Risty May, and how Risty May escaped those attempts, were very creative. Just how did you think of it?

And the characters' behaviors were sometimes OOC, but in a way that made the story absolutely hilarious! Armstrong's actions were so spot-on, I could honestly imagine him doing them in cannon-verse. XD And the OOC parts with Bradley randomly flinging fruits and Armstrong moonlighting as a DJ fit into this chaotic mess of a situation and just made the story that much funnier. So kudos to you, Zilo Sugerpill. You have written an outrageously funny one-shot.
The . L O S T . Paperclip chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
-dies of laughter-

-is resurrected for review-

This was so hilarious! OOCness is definitely forgivable - and in this case, applaudable - when this is the result! Gosh, that was completely chaotic!

-dies again-
ggh chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Roy... can't swim? Really? Or is he just a drunk idiot... or both... **mutters to self**.

/“I’m being pictured to death,” Envy commented.

/“Is that possible?”

/“Apparently so.”

HA! That, miss, was brilliant. I think a lot of people agree with Envy on that!
Illa chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
“I CAN’T SWIM!” Roy and Ed screamed.

xD

Actually, this whole story: xD
Love's Labour's Won chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Chair: $100

Broken Glasses: $250

Computer: $1500

Envy nearly killed by epic barrage of pictures: Priceless

Love it!
Synneofthesun chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wow...

That was great!

You should write these more often!
Kyuuketsuki Rin chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Wow, that was really funny, I was laughing the (almost)entire time!
Half Human Homunculi chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
-is laughing uncontrollably- XD
The Sora-muffin chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I loved this! It was hilarious! Thanks for putting this up!
iNewb chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Lolz! I never knew how much I loved crackfics until now! MORE!

Hilarious story.
Dani The Ace Of Spades chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Marie: oh my gosh...

Ember: this is hilariouse!

Marie: i think envy would have been drunk...

Ember: Oh, yeah... and i noticed you didn't talk about wrath.

Deardra: yep, Veevee would be drunk and chatting up a potted plant in an inappropriat manner.

Ember: yep... no wait thats his birthday.

Marie: you guys have been reading amaya's story again havent you?

Deardra: Only because you read it already.

Marie: true, true... oh and the putting yourself in at the end was geniouse. Keep up the good work! you should do one for the others too. i bet it'd be awsome!
Phantom SunsSong chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
No, Risty May, don't drink it! xD

Awesome one-shot. Poor Al got his arms eaten... And how can a soul bound to a suit of armor go deaf?

Anyway, funny. Great job.