Reviews for Look Again
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Heartbreaking really. Lovely though, and I hope I see more like this.
Sabbre chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
"Ino dips her head. Sakura's lips are parted, as are her teeth, and Ino can see the glistening wet tip of her tongue."

This was so real I could almost feel it myself, utterly incredible. The tongue for some reason wont leave my mind. Nor the image of a row of small pearly teeth in the moonlight. First Yuri fic I have ever read! Sweet and short...and very bittersweet... I love Ino in this.

More so because she did not attend the wedding.
Palistus chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
... was there any point to writing this?
Kikuneechan chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Aww... I've never read a InoSaku thingy... But this one is so... I don't know how the word to describe it, but I still liked this. :3
IceFemme chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Sorry Ino! Sakura's straight! lol that's so cute and funny!
maravelous chapter 1 . 12/22/2008

Beautiful, beautiful.
ShyRainbow chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
that was so sad ;-;
kodie chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
aw thats not very nice to ino... poor ino.
Melitza chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I have a soft spot for BOTH pairings featured in this! There is something that I find very sweet in yuri that I just don't get out of yaoi... and the aggressive "just take" but then softhearted pull-back just seems right for Ino.

Well done.
God of Static chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I really, really like this one. Great job on making us feel for Ino
Pyrobee chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
No! That's so depressing. Poor Ino...
AnImaginaryKilling chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Aww, thats so very sad... Umm, you should think about changing the part about the moonshine coming through the window, at first I was like how can you people be so calm when someone's pitching moonshine(alcohol) in your window...w/e...good job though on the story)

-DarkRainLove
Schwarzwind chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
In my personal opinion, it would have been better if Ino had kissed Sakura. It also would have helped if we could have gotten just a tiny bit of Sakuras perspective, so we could see if she had any hidden feelings for Ino.

One last thing, I could have done without that "a week later" bit at the end. Sasuke's a prick.
strawberries and napkins chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Wow, how many emotions can you pack into four hundred short words?

This was excellent. If I write anywhere near as well as you by the end of my lifetime, I'll be an accomplished woman. ;]

My two favorite lines would have to be:

[She has to wonder why, why did it take her so long to realise how beautiful this girl is?]

and

[They are almost touching…

But they don’t.]

Also, I am so surprised you were able to portray such raw emotion in third person point of view. I'm glad you used that POV, too. It did the fic good. ;]

And the end...heart-breaking and humorous with it's bluntness at the same time.

Thanks for taking the time to write something as beautiful as this.

-san