Reviews for RaBB verse: Don't Mess With the Kid prequel N&N
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Sweet! xo chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Loved this prequel to Nightmares and Names. Kids can be so cruel and that was totally believable. Poor little Sammy but good on Dean for dealing out his own justice for what was done to his brother. Liked that John wasn't mad at Dean, and would totally understand when Dean told all, and that Dean would tell Sam lots of things about their mum.
PoppyJ chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is actually one of the only fics that have made me teary-eyed... Loved it, :) xx
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Great story. It servers them right. I would have done the samething
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Like Ronald McDonald I'm luvin' it. It's really good and I so can picture it.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh, poor Sam. That's so heartbreaking... I'm glad Dean stood up for him though. Great job on the story! :)
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
WOOT! Pwnsome Dean to the rescue! :D

No one touches Sam! D: Dean will EAT you. D:

Yep yep.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Oh, aw... got me crying... LOVE IT.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I cried-am crying...damn it. This is so...god. faving. Saving for when I need eithe a really touching story or a good cry.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I can totally see Dean going after those kids with a bat. And sadly, your discription of bullys was spot on. Poor Sammy.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Yikes. Dean can be a little OVER protective, can't he? Of course he can. And I'll bet Sam will NOT be pleased about this when he finds out who broke the bully's arm.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Awesome oneshot-wow, what horible things for hose youngsters to say to Sammy! it's no wonder he left the school so upset! Ya gotta love Dean tho-he made sure they would leave Sammy alone for the rest of the time they were in that town!