Reviews for OH MY CARLISLE! 20 Ways to Annoy Twilight People
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Very nice story!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I really like the story after the list! It's great!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
It was pretty funny! Good job!
Khaos-is-my-middle-name chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
Shigure. I mean, it was really, really obvious.

when did he sing the highscholl girls song? what volume?

anyhoo

~Khaos

...wait, you modeled Carlisle after him?...talk about OOC.
Isabel chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
Hey that was so good! I don't want to seem dim but for the last one about Rose and Jack was that from the Titanic? If it is I am utterly obsessed with the Titanic and know EVERY SINGLE fact about it and have seen the movie about 5 times. If it is from the Titanic, I LIKE YOU! If it's not I STILL LIKE YOU!
Eslisle Cullen chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
Awesome
Queen GR chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
ROFL! I've literally got tears in my eyes! And what about Esme?
little.lost.panda chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
SHIGURE! I got it, I got it. Yayayayayay! Go me, go me...GOW MEW! I'm flipin out, I'm flipin out...YEAH! And you havn't done Esme either. *smiles sweetly* I'm gunna eat someone, I'm gunna eat sum1! Oh yeah, oh yeah. Go Mimi, go Mimi, go Mimi! Lets get funky, lets get funky. Yay!

(that song was made for unknown purposes and cannot, and WILL NOT be copied. Everyone understand? *holds up AK-37*
ieatsugarforbreakfast chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
This needs to be updated, like nowish.
Taylor chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
OMQ (oh my quesidillas) i just LOVED those lists! Can you do Carlisle and Esme next, pretty please? those were so funny and awesome! i liked the reactions, it made the whole thing better! oh and you should also do the rest of the wolves, particularly Seth, he is awesome. And maybe Jessica and Lauren or something. i am totally waiting for the next chapter! pretty pretty pretty please, do carlisle next! i love carlisle! i really want to see what you can come up for him! i also love doing these list things. if you ever need any help, please send me a message on fanfic to:

TeamCullen-TeamPotter. i share this account with my friend! I haven't posted anything yet, but i have some documents i need to post! another idea for stories is to write IM chats between the cullens! i already wrote a few of those! Anyways, i hope to hear from you!

From your loyal reader,

Taylor R.
Scoooooby chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
haha really kool
NessieJake chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
Ok you NEED to make more lists! For... who else? THE VOLTURI! One for everyone, Aro,Caius,Marcus,Jane(especially Jane!),Alec,Demetri,Felix. Just as many people you can think of in the Volturi!And the wolf pack!And yes yes I am evil, I have a Volturi crest on my necklace.
Miss-Stoneflower chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
Carlisle was modeled after SHIGURE! After reading the first three lines I knew EXACTLY who it was :)
Lena Johnson Aka me chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
ino ino who Shigure Sohma yayz

this is fracking hilar comtinue pweaze
SugarSpiral chapter 8 . 6/29/2009