Reviews for RaBB verse: If You Feel Like Letting Go
SakuHina-X3 chapter 1 . 8/30
Really emotional and deep..
Yes i've got to say that unfortunately self harm and suicide are very common between teens. I think it's almost easier to understand such happenings by reading them in fiction than on the papers or on health books, so i'm glad you broached the subject.
I'm also very glad that your friend is better and that she received the necessary help in time, often we discover such things when it's too late, so i'm very happy.
Great job!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 8/11
Wow, you scared the shit out of me with this fic, but I agree with you on all fronts with the Sam thing. And you did convey the feelings you wanted very clearly, which was awesome. . This was a well-written fic, and I'm glad I found it.

Katlover98 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This story is so AWESOME!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is a really good fic. A valuable fic. I love Sammy. Really love him. But for reasons I don't quite understand, I love to see him hurt in fic, maybe being heroic, a bit of a martyr - whatever! There are a lot of variations on the hurt Sam theme with big brother Dean looking after him, rescuing him etc. That said, it's really good to stumble across this fic in a fandom that has a lot of younger readers (and not so young readers too!) So really well done.
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
good work
like it very much chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Great story
nothingespeciallyunique chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This story was awesome. One, I like a Hurt!Sam and BigBrother!Dean too. Two, I'm sorry to hear about the person at your church. I'm glad it's better.
superatea chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I loved it. thank you
CC-R2000 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Really good. I couldnt stop, I was so curious. Alot of people feel suicidal sometimes, like me and a friend of mine, my best friend. But about it and were fine. You have a really good point you know.
PyroChilde chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is by far one of my favorite one-shots. There was a suicide at the middle school I went to while I was in college a few years ago. I remember hearing people I knew say the same things Sam mentioned, turning a tragedy into an anti-gun political statement. I loved this story for so many reasons, one of which is the fact that I just love Awesome, protective, BigBrother!Dean but also because it certainly makes you stop and think. Great job!

I've always wondered how the conversation with John would have gone ;)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Great story. You had me going there for a while.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I loved this. You did a really good job building tension to make it look like suicide, but the explanation made perfect sense
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I enjoyed this. A very thought-provoking and insightful fic. Sadly it is all too easy for people to find ways to end their lives if they are desperate enough. I agree with you though that I don't see either Sam or Dean ever doing that (although I think it may have crossed Dean's mind a few times in Season 5) - if purely for the reason that they know what it would do to the other if they took their own life. Btw, are you a Christian? I've suspected as much from reading your other fics (I'm a Christian myself), and then you mentioned something about church at the end so I wondered...I never cease to find it awesome the number of Christians there are in the Supernatural fandom;-)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I've read this fic before but it's so worth a second read!
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 11/22/2009