Reviews for Give Sorrow Words
StoryLover149 chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Great story; sad but well done. My heart practically stopped when Holmes found out Watson had a child. But the good ol' detective tried his best, and I'm glad he was able to help in his own way.
OCGirl94 chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Very well written. This is the first time I've reviewed one of your pieces I think. But, I've read lots of them and pretty much enjoyed every one. I loved Insontis, the AMB series and The Doctor's doctor to name just a few. I hope you write more soon!
Animosh chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
*wipes away tears* that was truely beautiful written. I definitely could understand Holmes' helplessness, as I myself have never suffered from the loss of a loved one, but he help Watson so well. That's what is so awesome about their friendship, although they're so different, they always try to understand and help the other.
You captured that just perfectly.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I cried so hard for him in this chapter. Good job.
cjn chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
I love this story. It is so... touching, I think, is the word I'm searching for. The middle name being Sherlock is so perfect, actually all of it is so perfect... I just really like it.

You do suspense, humor, grief... Is there anything you can't do?! You are amazing! Keep it up (Please?)!
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I firmly believe that Watson would have named his first child after his friend, so this entirely corresponds with that belief. It was a wonderfully written story.
yamina-chan chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
I am pretty sure that the little boy was your idea (and as such his name. Which was a good choice, if I may say so) but I am curious about the date of Mary's death. Is it canon or something you picked? (For I was rather annoyed with a Sherlock Holmes Book I recently picked up where aparently certain things where either left out or otherwise censored. Such as the great loss of Watson.)

But that of course does not connect to your story. Which - once again - was really good. I enjoed reading and folowing the events. And the thoughts.

It really does add something to the official stories )
Planet Bob chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Excellent use of perspective-switch, and WHAT is it that makes all museum food lethal? A question for the ages, no doubt.
han8661 chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Awwww! That was so sweet! Absolutely loved it! Very heartfelt. :)
chimera-ally chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
WOW O_O

I'm speechless. This is definitely the best mourning!fic I've ever read.

It's so masterfully written, with many touching details and in-character protagonits... I am amazed how well you've been able to grasp Holmes's hesitation, his unfamiliarity with emotions, his attempts to help his friend even though he couldn't understand.

And when Holmes realised how much Watson really cared about him, even to name his dead son after him, ... that almost made me cry.

This is one of the most sentimental and touching fic I've read.
Go Outside chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Excellent story, I almost started to cry and I got so caught up I may very well be late for work :) Thanks!
ViolaHarmony chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
"No man is an island...a peninsula, perhaps, but not an island." I absolutely love that line! It fits Holmes so well. This is a beautifully written story with emotion that is poignant and sincere. You have great talent, thanks so much for sharing. :)
Rat chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Loved it
Miss Fenway chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Okay. *more deep breaths* It took me a while to finish this chapter. I had to keep pausing to focuse on not breaking down and attracting unwanted attention. I do that a lot. I love reading and I get way too attached to characters and forget they aren't real. Once I read 'The Golden Filly' series by Lauraine Snelling and it took me three days to finsih the first chapter of book six. I kpet crying and crying. Also when I read anything by Jodi Picoult... If I've learned anything about her writing it's that I WILL cry at one point and when that happens it takes me a few days before I recover. And you should see the mess I made of myself after watching 'Brian's Song' (do NOT under ANY circumstances watch that movie. EVER!) Anyway, this was one of the most (perhaps the most) beautiful pieces of works I have ever read on . It deserves publication! Wow. I'm stunned. I love writing and I like to think I'm fairly good but you make me want to weep for my lack of dearly wanted skills. *cries* I wish I could say more but I'm speechless. There are no words to describe what I just read. *sighs* I will do what I can and merely favorite this and you. Well done. FYI I'm writing a SH piece of my own. However it's on my laptop and we don't have wireless. So... I wish there were a way to simply transfer it to our desktop. Hm... Oh well. I'm suffering from a cruel case of writer's block anyway. We'll see.

P.S. I read your profile. Love it! Rock on with the Bible. Where would I be without Jesus Christ? Don't want to go there. But seriously, it's awesome to see another Christian on this site. I won't have to worry about slash or curse words or anything nasty. :) Anyway, thanks!

~Miss Fenway.
Miss Fenway chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
ARGH. I have resolved not to break down in a weeping mess. However my resovle is weakening the more I read. Okay. I CAN do this. No I can't. Oh boy.

BRILLANT writing by the way. It's like I'm there.