Reviews for Just Want a Glimpse To Know You're There
mkm12 chapter 1 . 2/8
This was just simply fantastic. Loved it. Thanks for the read!
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 1 . 1/25
finally! A fic about the effects of endless Tuesdays! I seriously couldn't find any others but this is great
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 1/9
Wow, poor Sam.
Bohemian Boswell chapter 1 . 1/3
Just wanted to say that I have been reading your work for some time, and you are amazing!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Love the Mystery Spot episode and this tag was brilliant. The show never really addressed what Sam went through and you have us great insight into his mindset, and Dean's worry about what was up with his little brother. Totally believable and in character throughout, a great read.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Thank you! I didn't feel that the series addressed this at all. Sam was on his own for months, became a completely different person, but he wakes up on that wednesday and is suddenly back to normal? With no notable changes? I call bullshit. So again, thank you, this exactly what I would've expected to happen!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Great.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Sam was in there; Dean would just find him and pull him out again.

Great story. Thanx for the read
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I swear I've read this before, but its a good read ;)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Ok, I gotta say, I'm pretty sure this has to be one of my absolute favorite, if not my favorite, post Mystery Spot story. I totally loved it, it was just enough brotherly affection without being to over the top to put them out of character, I loved it!
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was really good. I love Mystery Spot fics that deal with how Sam's behavior would change after so long without his brother. We need more of them. This fic is made of awesome. FTW!
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I always thought Sam kinda 'under-reacted' in the episodes fallowing this episode. You worked out Sam's crazy-agnsty emotions perfectly. I'm pretty sure both of the boys have wires crossed in their souls.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
That was great. I would have liked some Mystery Spot follow-up on the show - as far as I know, Dean never really found out what happened, right? It's one of my favourite episodes, and this was a great tag to it.
Silwyna chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Great insight into Sams state of mind!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/11/2008