Reviews for Good Enough
maria chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
The scent of cool, fresh air drifted around him. He heard water bubbling somewhere nearby. Oh yes, he must be dead.

LOL I love this line.
maria chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I think Zuko should have been more mistreated than the other prisoners because he's the traitorous prince. If you ever rewrite this story and post it I think Zuko should have a broken arm or leg. Maybe you can add him getting whipped. Otherwise this is a very good story so far keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
LOL . . . Luv the craziness :)
The story is really good, just a few spelling mistakes, and no I don't want to kill you. However I think the end of chapter stuff is even better than the story, you should write a haiku and then ten pages of author conversations or whatever it is you guys do. Now THAT would be awesome ;)
Nenya chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ood

From nenya
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
I loved this story! So glad u wrote and FiNISHED it haha one of the most annoying things is a fanfic u don't figure out o unfinished until u get to the end lol and y'all r hilarious! I loved the authors notes at the end of the chapter. This fanfiction was just an overall success, thanks so much for writing it!
iluvjessemac chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
UGH I LOVE IT, this is the way i like katara, i know she's feisty and spirited but she's also immensely kind hearted and hopeful, i think this is the way she would be if she saw zuko so hurt and broken, your story is LOVELY so far
iluvjessemac chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
AW i like it so far :3
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
WHATTTTT! YOU PEOPLE SAY YOU'RE ZUTARIANS AND ZUKO DOESN'T EVEN KISS KATARA?
RANDOM NAME I 2 LAZY 2 LOG IN chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
lol that's a strange coincidence... I'm reading two fanfics at once: "Good Enough" and "Never Good Enough", both being ATLA fanfics XD

ANYway, this is an epic story D I must go to bed now, so I'll finish reading it in... a week, after I get home from camp XD I'll have to remember to look it up...
greenwithenvy58 chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
Yayyyy that was sooo amazing I loved it! Thank you very much
thelegendarytrollwagon chapter 15 . 10/11/2010
Good story!
thelegendarytrollwagon chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Very good chapter :) good start for the story !
noname00 chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
I'm actually sad that its over:-( the fic was great
Mac chapter 15 . 7/3/2010
This was awesome!

THE BEST ZUTARA! Hilarious commentary! Loved it!
pagelupin chapter 15 . 6/15/2009