Reviews for Good Enough
ImZutarian4ever chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
Iiiii really DO your fanfiction!YOU ARE THE BEST!I CANT BELIVE IT!IT TOUCHED ME SO MUCH!I WAS SCREAMING AND FEELING BUTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH AS I READ EVERY SENTENCE!#ZUTARAROCKS#LURISAANDSIMATRAARETHEBEST!;))
ImZutarian4ever chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
Yes,Zuko is pretty hot!I hope that in next chapter they wont have an argue,that they will get along!P.S.:"I LOOOOVE YOUUU BOUTH SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHH!
ImZutarian4ever chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
IM A DIE-HARD ZUTARIAN 2!YAAAAAYY! II LOVEEEE YOUR STORIES!SO MUCH I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE!
ImZutarian4ever chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
I you bouth!Such good stories!So you're like bffs?Or you are just 2 enormous ZUTARA fans like i am?Anyways,you are talented and funny!:)))KEEP GOING ON!I BELIVE IN YOU!YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FAIL!;)
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
Technically, Ursa being alive is cannon. The authors made a little three part comic that took place after the war ended about Zuko having to team up with Azula to find their mother. And they do, the comic is called "The Search"
maria chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
The scent of cool, fresh air drifted around him. He heard water bubbling somewhere nearby. Oh yes, he must be dead.

LOL I love this line.
maria chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I think Zuko should have been more mistreated than the other prisoners because he's the traitorous prince. If you ever rewrite this story and post it I think Zuko should have a broken arm or leg. Maybe you can add him getting whipped. Otherwise this is a very good story so far keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
LOL . . . Luv the craziness :)
The story is really good, just a few spelling mistakes, and no I don't want to kill you. However I think the end of chapter stuff is even better than the story, you should write a haiku and then ten pages of author conversations or whatever it is you guys do. Now THAT would be awesome ;)
Nenya chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ood

From nenya
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
I loved this story! So glad u wrote and FiNISHED it haha one of the most annoying things is a fanfic u don't figure out o unfinished until u get to the end lol and y'all r hilarious! I loved the authors notes at the end of the chapter. This fanfiction was just an overall success, thanks so much for writing it!
iluvjessemac chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
UGH I LOVE IT, this is the way i like katara, i know she's feisty and spirited but she's also immensely kind hearted and hopeful, i think this is the way she would be if she saw zuko so hurt and broken, your story is LOVELY so far
iluvjessemac chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
AW i like it so far :3
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
WHATTTTT! YOU PEOPLE SAY YOU'RE ZUTARIANS AND ZUKO DOESN'T EVEN KISS KATARA?
RANDOM NAME I 2 LAZY 2 LOG IN chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
lol that's a strange coincidence... I'm reading two fanfics at once: "Good Enough" and "Never Good Enough", both being ATLA fanfics XD

ANYway, this is an epic story D I must go to bed now, so I'll finish reading it in... a week, after I get home from camp XD I'll have to remember to look it up...
greenwithenvy58 chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
Yayyyy that was sooo amazing I loved it! Thank you very much