Reviews for To Capture a FireWitch
TribalGirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
SILEPH IS AN EVIL IDIOT MANIPULATOR! A HONEY-TONGUED SON OF A GOAT! (thanks to Enna for that particular insult.) Sileph is evil...

Write about how he feels when he's kissing enna! Like, "everything is going according to plan, she's under my power completely, muhahahaha i'm so evil" and stuff like that. Go Sileph Haters!

by the way, I saw in your profile that you hate profanity. Glad to at last find someone who agrees with me.
Backroads chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Y'know, Sileph was like my favorite character in the book, and you did him incredibly well. So wonderfully, wonderfully nasty! Your pacing was excellent... you really went through his thoughts well. All remarkably sinsister. Very classic evil feel. And your writing is just spot-on. So, no Sileph-bashing from me, but I'm happy to read it.
abandoned five-ever chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Ick, Sileph. Can't stand him... I agree with all your views of Sileph. I can't believe I actually liked him at the beginning (though I was wondering the whole time 'what about Finn?') but as soon as that conniving snake showed his true colors I grew to dislike him very much. I liked the indirect bashing.. hehe :)
chocolatemuffingirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
AMA-ZA-ZING! Please write more! A two-shot (or even longer *hint hint* :D ) would be wonderful! If I had it I would give you $1,0 for such an amazingly good story! :D
warriors-icefire chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This was a great oneshot, but I don't think you should leave it at that. There are so agonizingly few fanfics about the 'Books of Bayern' and this could stand on it's own, but would make a fantastic twoshot.
da marshmallow chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
*Jaw drops* *Gasp Choke Cough* Sorry, there was a fly or That was AMAZING! As you know I haven't read the book yet...but WOW. I'm glad I finally rememberd to catch up on this...Welp for this wonderfulness you are the next American Idol.

*someone whispers in the background-"Wrong thing..."*

Oops...well, you get the fanfic of the day award lol.

Welp, I hope I didn't weird you out too much..._
unoriginal-elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I'm very late in reviewing this - sorry. And it's very good - Sileph is interesting - and I think you made it very clear that you're not 'Enna-bashing', just presenting Sileph in all his unapologetic, dastardly glory. Great job on allowing Sileph to be *interesting* and unlikeable, without going over the top into absurdly-evil (I think that's a very hard line to walk, so kudos!). Something I especially liked was his dismissal of Bayern as 'barbaric' due to Enna being female - it felt very in character. And I like that although his motives are (very!) far from pure, we do get a good sense of the fascination Enna holds for him, even as he dismisses her. I really enjoyed it!
Miriamimus chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hey, thank you sosososo much for telling me you had put this up! I'll put you on Alert so you won't have to go through the trouble again...

Believe it or not, I started off LIKING Sileph... I know, weird huh? But then when he died I did a little dance...

I loved this fic... you characterize him really well, we only ever see the charming guy that Enna sees. I would LOOVVEE a two-shot :D

Good work, and once again, thank you ssoo much for telling me :D

-Miriamimus xx
Jupiter-Lightning chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Perhaps I should read this book? *hint hint*

I really enjoyed it, though I kind of wished I knew what was going on. Like I said, I should read this book probably. XD

Sorry it's taken me so long to review. I finally remembered to do so right before I went to bed. Heh heh.