Reviews for Darkened Sun
CodenameShenanigans chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
I don't know if you're even on this website anymore but... this is legitimately my favorite fanfiction. It effected my original (not fanfic) writings and made me more passionate about it. Maybe it's nostalgia, maybe it's because of the time, but I find this to be really amazing!
N. Harmonik chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Don't be ridiculous; Twelve-year-olds know exactly what death is, Abby wouldn't have described it as sleep. Maybe if she was half that age...

N. Harmonik of Eliminator
MeteorSmash chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
This is a great fanfic but shadow should be much better with a gun. Otherwise this story is incredible
Nya101 chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
That was awesome but the ending totally confused me
Heir-to-the-throne chapter 13 . 10/26/2010
I object to that statement- you can always carry more ammo. if you think you have enough, you are dead wrong.
Ravenpelt chapter 16 . 9/30/2010
OMG THIS WAS THE BEST STORY EVA! THANKS SO MUCH FOR WRITING UT!
Razors and Blades chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
Nicccccceeeee this reminds me of a book by Charlie Higson called The Enemy, anyway a BRILLENT fanfic, Plz check out my fanfictions Swan Song abd Entity
Miss Momomiya chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
I cried a bit, I'm so pathetic ahaha...

And that was an amazing Fic, I've never really liked the whole zombie thing but you did an amazing job, I'm glad I read this -
Klakasharkie chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
I appreciated the ending, because I'm satisfied. It timeskipped to the best point, no pointing out what happened on Angel Island and stuff. You can infer what happened afterwords, plus you told us in a way. *Grins* I also love Shadaze, Knuxouge, and Silivikal (In its own way, since I don't like Tikal). :DDD I feel the ending was brilliant, and well rounded.
The-4-ninjas chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
This is like another zombie one, but this has cancer instead of aids.. And no jetxshadow.. Sigh. Good though
Rafael Pereira chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Blaze is sightly more serious...great XD
Rafael Pereira chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Shadow always will have the Maria problem,wont he?
Herr Wozzeck chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Hey, I was wondering where you had gone off to! Nice to see your face around these parts again! D

As usual, nice, and more people getting killed off. No, Sonic! I figured he'd be a fatality, though, so it's not so bad. All right.

Now let's hope you actually do finish it before the summer ends!
AbstractReality-FF chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
This story is getting really interesting, please continue. Some characters are out of character, but that don't really matter to me.
SilentAltair chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
I like this, keep up the good work.