Reviews for Plague
anemix chapter 29 . 10/22/2010
This was a really interesting story, and I'm beginning to get rather attached to Wil. Keep writing! How come these stories are so unknown?

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
teddybowties chapter 29 . 5/23/2009
Oh. My god.

You...ahh...my sissy is a goddess...a Goddess..how wonderful you are, to dream such a dream! I hope we join them some day.
Seileach Corleigh chapter 29 . 10/3/2008
I'm making my way through your entire series and I'm having a blast! :) This story was really interesting; it reminded me of an episode of "Blake's 7" titled "Killer", where aliens had planted a virus on a derelict spacecraft which spread throughout a starbase when the ship was recovered. The virus only killed humans who had undergone certain cellular changes via spending time in space; thus, researchers surmised that the aliens weren't necessarily trying to exterminate all humans, just keep them from going into space (and presumably competing with the aliens). Anyway, good job on this and the other fics!
Caledamon chapter 29 . 4/19/2008
A brilliant work of fiction, addicting and thrilling, it holds on to you and never lets go even after it finishes. Please, never stop!
Trancefan chapter 29 . 4/3/2008
Wow. This was fantastic. Seriously. RoseThe DoctorJackgreat plot linecool original characterthe Torchwood teamAbsolute awesomeness.

Will there ever be a continuation? I mean, pop Rose and the Doctor forward a few billion years, Jack'll still be around, they could get together and go find Wil. It'd be funny at any rate.
Rose Ambrai chapter 29 . 4/1/2008
HEY!

Great story! Good writing as usual but a little slow in places. And yes I still want more...you're stories keep me from falling asleep in class!

;-p

Theory
RandomCheeses chapter 23 . 3/30/2008
Ooh! More chapters! Yay!

So..Wil's really a TimeLord? Interesting.

"Watch out for his left hook". Bwahahaha! I love that line.

I like that you're continuing with the short chapters. They're supremely readable.

The Doctor plays music huh? Cool. Keep up the good work!
Rose Ambrai chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Argh! I hate cliff-hangers!

Great story so far, kthe characters are immensly believable. Well Done! I also love that your writing is actually intelligent and complex, requiring me to actually use my brain. Update soon!
RandomCheeses chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
Right. I've just read the entire 16 chapters. I have one thing to say. This story is FANTASTIC!

You seem to be able to get complex ideas (brain, physiology etc) across using very little umm..technobabble shall we say.

The story is incredibly easy to read and you've really made the characters believable. This especially comes across when you write about Wil.

I like the fact that while she's superintelligent etc, she still has faults and shortcomings. Another writer might have turned her into an unbearable Mary-Sue but you made her realistic. Well Done!
Khapitan chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Like all your other stories, Laura, I'm already hooked! Plague huh? I can see where this is going! I loved your description of the ship, I could so clearly see it in my mind... well done you!