Reviews for No More Boundaries
Awesome story
Guest chapter 35 . 12/11/2015
I hate u
jk chapter 31 . 7/22/2015
seriously? dude no one would even want to kidnap bella! LOL and to not even make it out of the drive way...wow soooo much angst LOL hahah then right back to bed...
ive just been skimming waiting for something to actually happen
jk chapter 18 . 7/22/2015
is that all this story is gonna be? sex and shopping? theres no plot ...or character depth...nothing?
jk chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
wow how generic
jk chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
omg omg omg a chapter about shopping! how original! I just cant wait to read it! and not just any shopping but for undies! omg!

are you fucking serious? No one wants to read about shopping!
jk chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
Edward is losing his edwardness...cussing in front of bella, calling her baby..your turning him into just some dude she picked up in a bar...sad
jk chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
omg you just don't stop with the stupid!
and edweird being all dominating then saying all this stupid shit..its just fucking laughable
jk chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
weeping cunt? LOL don't ever write that again!
jk chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
seriously? LOL this is the most laughable lemon ive ever read...her sweet cream? nectar of the gods? OMG its sooooo stupid
jk chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
wow Edwards "siblings" are fucking rude enough to interrupt his first sexual experience? knowing hes waited over 100 years? I didn't know they were so fucking cruel!
babesbraves chapter 35 . 2/11/2014
That is probably the single most erotic book I have ever read! Please say you are going to finish it!
rita.curry.180 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I loved the last part, when the others, burst into the room, laughing. That, in itself, saved Bella, from going to far. They should have been in, a little more, private place, if they wanted, to go, at it. Some of this is, a little bit, funny. Don't get upset, about that, but read it. The last part, was funny.
MCRshortstackedme chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Amazing chapter! I'd read it all now but I'm hunting for another story for a friend where Edward and bella give chaste kisses and bella wants more so he slips his tongue in and over time teases her with French kisses... Something like that. If you know it please let know and on a different side note, I'm a review whore so when I do get back to this I'll have impregnated your email with reviews lol
Loved it!