Reviews for Finding Hope
Quickslice chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Wow. A fastpace story but no place for complains.

This is perfect, I like it that you didn't prolong the memory problem and everything in between. In seven chapters almost everything is there, one can only wish to have more chapters to get more of IchiRuki giggles. I think my only questions would be why everyone (Ichigo's human friends) wanted a normal life and why there was no explanation on what they feel about getting their powers and memories back? Ichigo was opposed on having his memory erased but gave in since the descision to have normal lives should be unanimous, so why didn't they say something about it when everyone can remember the past again? I think Ichigo should get an apology or something, but since it was him, I guess he doesn't need one or would not care to have one especially if it was from his nakama.

I also like the last chapter because you didn't alter Rukia's memory and all. I'd like to believe that she was still a Shinigami but human at the same time, like Ichigo. A perfect reward for both of them the SS could have offer. I just thought you should have mentioned what their ages were to satisfy issues with time frames. But overall, this piece is amazing on its own. Very good indeed!

Thank you for completing this story, although this was written six years ago I still think this one deserve a praise.
AFCRose chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
This was really cute to read! I loved it!

Arigato!
lilica chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
that was so cute! I was a bit put off at first cz u had ichigo so OOC in the beginning but im so glad u put him back in character after a few chapters

i really liked it, though i was wondering is rukia now completely human or is she still part shinigami? Anyway very good story ur a good author D
BleachedRed chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
That was such a nice story! n.n

Very well written and i enjoyed it alot thank you for writing such a talented story :).

Hoping to see more from you, peace out.
Cafard chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
This story was great. Maybe the real story will end like this.
LoveIchigo chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
aw! sweet ending!

I loved this story, it was really good, brilliantly written!
Gady chapter 7 . 8/26/2008
HEY! its me... again.. you must be getting tired of reading my reviwes...

as it turns out i REALY like your writing so ima read all your Bleach stuff! hopefully i always leave a review!

But i really liked this one! Ithought it was so cute! I like howit ended! But is Rukia like Ichigo? Human AND Shinigami or just human? THANX!
AnimeROL chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
That was a great story with a perfict job.- Byez for now.-
MrsPuppy chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
I think I do not have to say that I loved it. Great story. I liked it. And I am glad that the Aizen bastard is dead :D lol
Neko.Writer chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
That...may..have been the BEST EPILOGUE EVER! It was so cute! First, in a million years did i ever think of Rukia becoming a human!

Also, when the kids asked about ghosts, it was so adorable! it seemed so in characer how they acted too!I could just imangine Ichigo acting like that to his kids!

Plus, the whole broken rib, competition betwenn men thing, i was laughing so hard! Great job i loved the whole story! And i also loved that u didnt drag out the lost memory thing too logn as well, a lot of other people do that and quite frankly it's annoying!
Neko.Writer chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Once again an amazingly good chapter! It was all planned otu s owell, especially the inner world part!
Neko.Writer chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
The shunpo part was priceless i loved it! And Aizen coming in at the end? Genius!
Neko.Writer chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Disreguard my last review lol

I really like this story!
Neko.Writer chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Haha what a renji like thing to say lol.

Anyway, it's amusing that ichigo would actually want to forget everything especially after that whole i'm glad to be a soul reaper speech in soul society in the first arc.
Icewind Alchemist chapter 7 . 4/13/2008