Reviews for Five Seconds
Jesse Lee chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Powerful stuff. I..., I don't know what to say.
Rannon Silverthorne chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love it!
2d66 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Very good little story. You did a good job piecing together bits and pieces from different times and places
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Really interesting story. I like the way you told it backwards. Nicely done.
h v p chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
this was very intelligently written and very emotional in my opinion. your way of structuring the story really makes the emotive side of the story stronger.

I feel conflicting emotions; happy because of what Ron is willing to do for a best friend, and sad because of the fact that such an unselfish deed had to leed to such a tragic ending for him.

You might not have liked this much yourself but i and others do. Very well done.
Raine20oo chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh... my... God... You beautiful genius of a writer. This is... heart wrenching. The way you did this couldn't have been better. It brought tears in my eyes and made me see Ron Stoppable in a new light (Not that I didn't already like him.) You made me cry! This is quite possibly the most well thought out and written Kim Possible story I have ever read. Thank you. God. Thank you.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I think I’m getting the gist of the story. A unique way of telling a story. It works, in my humble opinion.

Fraught with tragedy at every level. Ron’s dilemma-let Kim think she was responsible for loss of life-or let her think he was. Perhaps his decision was prompted by tha additional grief of unrequited love.

I can understand why he opted for what he did. But I disagree with him. Had Kim known the truth, she would’ve been devastated-but the love of those two closest to her, her mission friend and her marital consort would’ve given some measnre of solace. She is now saddled with the twin heartbreak of thinking her mission partner is a war criminal-and that she was responsible for his death-for I infer that he did not survive the fall.

And he has made Shego complicit in his deception. Such a secret is bound to lead to corrosion in her relationship with Kim. Despite Ron’s noble intents, such a secret is bound to come out. Shego’s sense of respect for Ron is very strong. She may decide that Kim is better off knowing the truth.

Unless-there was the possibility Kim would’ve been tried for war crimes instead of Ron.-as a scapegoat-like in the Aussie movie- Breaker Morant -which I am told was based on actual events. Military brass often appear eager to find some poor s.o.b. to pin the blame on-like the Dryfuss affair in France.
Befread chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
oh a catch me if you can styled Ron Stoppable would be good
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Good story I think it worked just fine. Wouldn't mind seeing the aftermath of this little event. By the way you ended it seemed like Kim wanted the chase to go on not lose her friend.
magicalpurple12 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Whoa. This is a very well thought out and put together little piece. I like the chronological order that you got going on you really characterized Ron very well I can see him doing just this if it really happened. took me a few to get the order right. an epilogue or another story about the effects this had on everyone if Ron dies or maybe some MMP sets in and saves his life or something would be very interesting to see
dbfox007 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
It was a good story and I enjoyed reading. At first, I wasn't too sure what was happening but after reading a couple of times and letting my brain process it, it was well and thought out. Especially when Ron made the decision to take the blame for what occurred.

Will there be a epilogue to this story?

I don't know but it was a good work in any case.
eoraptor chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Well, that was certainly very interesting... thanks for writing it.. can barely wrap my brain around it. would call it a successful experiment though.