Reviews for Firestrike's Arrival
Cr4ZyFr0G100 chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
I love this story very much. I've read the whole thing and you have me hooked. But there are a few things that you probably should fix.

You should fix your format, like you paragraphs and sentences. Like here for example: “Hey Ratchet…now tell me…any reason why you’re in med bay, or better off, working on data pads, isn’t today your day off?”

He said as Ratchet’s smile turned into a small sigh.

You don't need to put 3 periods randomly in the middle of a sentence. And after you have someone talking, like good 'ol Ironhide here, you don't need to hit enter and put his action or what ever. Like here: “Heh, yeah, I guess you’re right.”

He said, Jazz laughing out.

You don't need to do that, just do this: “Heh, yeah, I guess you’re right.” He said, Jazz laughing out.

Please don't think I'm flaming you, that's the last thing I want. Please update soon, I really love this story.
xStarSaber chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
woah an update! Nice to see this fic back again :D
FireFly92 chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
omg, FINALLY! XD wow, poor Ratchet! haha, I could see him trying to sneak out and Ironhide dragging him back to the berth...

WolvesFire77 chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
HOLY SHIZNITZ! XD! Ah you can't stop there! Not when it was getting good! I love the way you had Ratchet react at first! And an even bigger kudos to having Ironhide beg to keep the sparkling! What I liked was when Ratchet and Ironhide were walking to the wash racks and Jazz ran up to them! 'You two rabbits'! OH I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING AT THAT! Great work, and I hope to see even more of this one!

W Keep up the great work!

FireFly92 chapter 3 . 9/14/2008

Update soon please? It's AWESOME!
wildblast53 chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
nice job!
SoulOfTheDawn chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
AW I can't wait until the sparklings born. I think you did a very good job when you wrote Blue's rant. I really find it hard to write speach for Blue because he bables so much but you do it really well. I really liked this chapter 5/5

Saberfrost chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Aw :3 so very cute i cant wait to see firestrike!

Great story keep updating!
Ratchet Autobot CMO chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
I think taht it's sweet!

I didn't even need to do anything on directly contacting this person I think Miss Hiss a.k.a. LongLostYears flamed him god go ask her for a copy or somethin' she was soo pissed . I'm proud of her!
Dragowolf chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
OH! Bluestreak was so cute! And I cann't wait to see what Firestrike is like! I bet he will talk like Ironhide and throw like Ratchet!
blood shifter chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
poor ratchet. gonna feel sorry once the birth starts. can't wait to see the sparkling. awesome chapter. please update soon.
wildblast53 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
he's pregnant? woah! weird...great job! keep up with the good work!
blood shifter chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
i think hide took that news very well. please update soon. awesome chapter.
SoulOfTheDawn chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
AW! More fluff! This was a very sweet chapter! Good Job!

SoulOfTheDawn chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
OMG! MORE MORE MORE! Very interesting plot, and lots of fluff! AW! I can't wait to see how this turns out. I'm gonna review every chapter!

32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »