Reviews for Grow Up
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Petal: It defies my reasoning, too, Silent Scribe. But maybe they're Bunny Drop fans. Whatever. Fluffy and Rin are forever father and daughter in my opinion.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Although I'm not so imature as to say age diffrents in relationships can never happen, it's also true that age dose not much effect relationships with family. Love it!
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Yep I dont think I could sleep with my all of the sudden legal step daughter either bro I get it lol father daughter ftw
overninethousand chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
To anon, yes he did act fatherly. Otherwise why is she obedient to him? You don't obey your lover or friend, you obey your father. Why does he appoint her babysitters? You don't do that for a lover or friend, that's something a parent does for their child.
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Absolutely beautiful story/writing...

I imagine some of those townspeople to be much like the very fangirls that promote an almost incestuous Sesshomaru/Rin pairing in this fandom _

I think you're especially accurate in your last post-note when you say that the paternal/filial relationship wouldn't be altered by Rin's maturity. Like she says, it's only the rest of the world that needs to grow up :)

Thank you for this superb fic!
anon chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Um...maybe because he never acted like a father to her in the first place? Just guessing, not criticizing, but I personally think all of you have it wrong.

His feelings for her are neither paternal nor romantic. Rin is a pet, cruel as it may sound :/

And father/daughter shippers are just as guilty as Sess/Rin shippers of reading too much into it, sorry.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
For the last part, don't we all sometimes long for that? To be in our parents' comforting embrace when the day felt bad? It's touching, and most part, amusing. I can imaging Rin in her haughty swagger - a stance she'd learnt from Sesshoumaru; and how well-spoken she is when she chose to be. I think you've got a pretty accurate adolescent Rin, along with her streak of teenage rebellious behavior :)
frozen water droplet chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Cute and sweet. :3
GlitchGirl23 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I think it would be more understandable if Rin became violent during those moments did some of the hitting when remarks about her and Sesshy are brought up, but I guess one of them has to be reasonable xD
Seto K4iba1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Good to see that someone else sees that Sesshomaru will still act like a father for Rin when she gets older.
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
don't we all want to be held like that
CherFleur chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is so cute! I really love these kinds of fanfic's!
Animaker131 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
oh wow! I just love this one! I've never tried to picture her with Sesshomaru ten years later, but the way you did this, is just brilliant! & the ending... so cute! AWE! Yet another to add to my top favorites. v
Spinel Dragoon chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was very good. You stuck to the charecter's personatlities well. Keep up the great work!