Reviews for Thirteen And A Half
superZODAMnova chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
This is great, I've been looking everywhere for a story like his, do you want to finish it?
Hijokugei chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
What is it with all the good stories being unupdated? This is a good one, you should keep writing it! I have a suspicion that planning the heist got you stuck. Do you want any help, if you feel like continuing?
Ocean's Fan chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
Good story so far! :D An Ocean's fanfic in the style of the movies... a gem! I love how descriptive you are. Thank you for not leaving Terry out :D He's my favorite character.
Syndic-Machiavelli chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
I have a surprising fondness for Timon after this chapter: he's more than an irritating, clich├ęd little boy that so often appears in stories to save the day. The transition from Timon/Hans-Peter's new life was very eloquently expressed using the sea references. The different languages reinforced Francois and Toulour's backgrounds (as opposed to the all-American, ignorant-of-foreign-languages Ocean gang) and as a student of French and German I found the pair's nitpicking at each other's mistakes very amusing.

Are you also Darth Gilthoron on ? If so, is "the Darkest Night of All" abandoned, or still going?
The lovable writer chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Wow, you've pulled more twists than a, uh, really twisty gymnast. Anyway, good to see you're keeping it fresh, keep up the good work.
The lovable writer chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Ah, a pleasent ahh that is. I like to think you reading my chapter on Isabels and Rustys relationship inspired it, but your handling it much better, only part I didn't like was when she called him Robert, but that really is more my problem. Nice references to the previous films, though it might confuse newer fans, but hay, it's still great.
The lovable writer chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Ah, the plot thickens, nice to see an actual plot as most writers never think that far ahead. The dialogues good and releavant and I'm really being brough into this. Well done.
The lovable writer chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Once again good mystery and suspence built up and some nice dialougue between the characters, much better than my Fan-Fics.
The lovable writer chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Well you review my chapters one by one so I'll pay back the favour. Nice descriptions throughout, really got me interested in it.
Nikole chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
kinda a short chapter, but good all the same!

Please update soon!
InSilva chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Nice, descriptive opening - I'm smelling those lemon trees! - and I love the use of the verb "to weasel". Interested to see where this one is going.
UltimateOptimist chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Really good start.. .i love the ocean's films! Hope you UD soon
ross wen chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I love Ocean's 11-13 fics and it looks like this is gonna be a great one.

Please update soon!