Reviews for Kismet
Moresso22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
She is sooooo bloody annoying!
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
the girl needs serious help. or a boyfriend. LOL
Laine Whitlock chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This is soo the best thing ever in the eyes of Ginny!
lycus chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was scary as hell. but you have my thanks in that your story actually had harry and hremione together, and not have it be that they are with other people miserable, insted of being happy together.
Agent Jaid chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
...Ginny's kind of scary. Like, really. In a stalker sort of way. o.O Oi. Remind me never ever to have a red-head as part of my bridal procession. :P On the other hand, those are some pretty wicked superstitions! Crazier than Ginny, if that's possible. And how exactly do you sleep with _cake_ under your pillow? Oi.

XD

Melody
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
You know... i think she is VERY VERY obssess with him... WOW!
Till2NiteDoUsPart chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This is good...i hope there is another story (a sequel perhaps) on Ginny finally giving up these superstitions, and just see that Harry and Hermione are in love :D

Till2NiteDoUsPart
storycrazy22 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
this is good... cant wait till next chap!
elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
senora es loco
silverbirch chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Very good story. Original and well written, with a nice twist at the end.

Good one.
SerpentClara chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
LOL! What a crazy woman deluding herself. If the real Ginny was like this she would have ended up in St Mungo's for insanity.
jonny1916 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
liked the story. you really captured the fantacal nature but one small critism the end of the story kind of through me off i didnt know what i was supposed to take from it. did harry really want to marry ginny or was it the nerves. im kinda lost but thats probably more me than anything else. all in all liked the story another great piece of work.
BooksandMoons4ever chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
It was really good r u going to do a sequal to this story. Like Ginny getting told off by Harry or Hermione cause that would b hilarious.
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This was a really interesting story. Was this just a one-shot?
Lady Imara chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Ahh, that idiot Ginny. Harry and Hermione are destined. lol.