Reviews for A Vampire's Dominance
dominateme13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
I’m hooked! I couldn’t stop reading this.
Vampire freak chapter 28 . 6/3/2017
I need another chapter so bad ONEGAI!
anjel chapter 28 . 5/16/2017
first of all UPDATE SOON...plz for GOD sake u are amazing u know whatever but i know yes u are so show some pitty on me update soon i want to know what going to happen with innukag and sessrin so all the best.
piana chapter 28 . 3/10/2017
Whoooaaaaaa I so did not see that coming, I for sure thought she was dead, wow Kamiko is alive?! Amazing! Okay so is Ruka just an adoptive family for her, cause with the red orange hair it doesn't sound like she's a descendant of Kami's mom, although we come in different shades with different hair types. I can't wait for Takeshi and Virnette to reunite with her! Wow! I hope Sammy doesn't try to take advantage of Sakurin, just don't trust him; if so maybe someone will be there to come to the rescue...Takeshi/Souta's? Kagome and Inuyasha are taking nice baby steps lol. I wasn't expecting her to be ready to see Shaya so soon. Will he be able to make his eyes turn red again since he's changed, just for her to fully face "Shaya" and get it out of her system? When will Inuyasha see her as Ez, and when will he find out about all that's taken place with Naraku and his family? Can't wait to read more!
piana chapter 27 . 3/10/2017
WOW OMG! Anesha heyyyyyy boo soooooooooooo sorry I've been MIA but not any longer, I'm back! I haven't been on FF in so long I had to read the story over again to fill in the blanks from what I remembered. Still get that thrilling sensation with each chapter lol. Okay so Virnette still has a deadly vendetta against the Inu clan and looks like there's no changing her mind smh. Souta's triangle with Kimiko for Sakurin,whew talk about a hot ass mess lol. He should've had some backbone on break up day with Kimiko, I hope they publicly bust Kimiko for posting the videos once they possibly work things out. Will Sakurin find out Takeshi has been watching over her and will Souta's inner Higurashi powers trigger some sort of way from this mess?Hmmm... I would love to see a drawing of Kagome's inner vampire, well of Ez with those eyes and highlights lol. So glad her and Inuyasha have somewhat moved forward, I knew she wasn't going to be able to hold out for too long, although they still have some talking and sorting out to do. Rin OMG I feel so sorry for her I pray she wakes up soon. At least she stood up to Naraku as best as she could and didn't just give in/up. So he didn't fully rape her, he finger raped her? He's so disgusting and even though Virnette is in between killing him or using him I hope Sesshomaru kills him so beautifully that his ancestors feel it. Looking forward to finding out more about Miroku's dad's plan with Shiin, so he and Kagome are cousins. Hopefully he finds his own voice and beliefs and decides against his dad's orders and not betray his friends. Okay I like how you have us a story about Ruka, her sister is hell lol. I feel there's more of a story about Kami as well, like how she knows that bit of info about Naraku needing to be killed in order for Run to survive. Also, what's up with Inutaisho and Izayoi holding out on the hideout and other information the way they have? That's cold, also I suppose it's safe to say Koga's was following orders to play both sides? So happy to be back can't wait to read how everything unfolds!
Talawolfgirl chapter 26 . 9/1/2016
LOVE IT
AnonGuest0 chapter 28 . 7/25/2016
D:
i have been painfully reading this, i was forced to read rin get raped by naraku even though i was praying for takashi or sessh to get there before anything bad happened, an dnow rin is basically nonexistent because she will be asleep or something till naraku dies who knows when. i was hoping to see sesho be her first. sessh and rin barely kiss and never even got o have sex while inu and kag always get to do it D: share the love with rin please! when sesshomaru does get to turn rin , make him her personal blood bank since i cant see her drinking blood from anyone else. :P rin is too innocent for that. i can only imagine the after trauma from being raped and not even by teh guy she loves- sesshomaru .

because u update ur other stories, i know you are active so please update this soon. i just want to see rin wake up and be lovey dovey with sessh after all the drama and how they will make up .
AnonGuest0 chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
im currently crying so hard for rin D:
i am also really peeved about inuyasha having special powers. in the anime , he is just a hanyo so he is weaker than sesshomaru. but here, he is a full vampire and a special one. ( i just dont like the thought of inuyasha being stronger than sessh .
AnonGuest0 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
im not into all the sakurin and sota parts, i rather have more sesshrin content since sakurin is an insignificant character imo, ( i was actually really peaved that you made rin have a sister, but her relationship to rin was not bad. it was interesting/ fitting to have her kind of be the reason rin works so hard)
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
here: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
hello; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
animefanatic511 chapter 28 . 7/2/2015
This fanfic is amazing! Probably one of the best I've ever read (and I've read a hella lot). I love how you not only incorporate the main characters but also side character's stories and intertwine them throughout your fanfic. I also love how you make it realistic that a character is not going to love only one person, and how while you might love one person you can still harbor feelings for another. This fic is just amazing! Please update soon, my life depends on it!
i.BlueyStar chapter 28 . 5/27/2015
Still here and loved your story since day one. .. update when u can
straighttoneverland8123 chapter 29 . 1/26/2015
NOTICE : I run the account straighttoneverland on here. I HAVE NOT STOLEN ANY WORK FROM THIS AUTHOR, SO PLEASE LEAVE MY ACCOUNT ALONE. I do not own, nor run, any sort of wattpad account and have no relations to the person who stole the story. Please leave me and my account alone. I would never steal this work considering the fact that I am not comfortable with the idea of writing/reading/glorifying rape.
Kaggybearr chapter 29 . 1/18/2015
THIS IS SO FUCKING MESSED UP. LIKE WHY WOULD THEY DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. IM SO SORRY THAT THIS HAPPENED TO U.. I'LL REPORT THEM, NOONE DESERVES TO HAVE THEIR STORY STOLEN