Reviews for Interludes
tigerlily124 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I really enjoyed this! I Hope you took the series further. Thanks!
snarky Beth chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
This story was really great! Poor Severus had his rough spots but finally got better. The 'door party' was an interesting idea, the toasts were good. Damn, Lucius is far too percistant, I don't care for his son either but at least the jerk is against torture. Hmm, Sirius's new look is interesting, not sure what to make of it. Good seqeul, can't wait to read the next part! Off to do so now...
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 5 . 10/19/2004
Cool Snape and the doors!
Fifi chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Raven, I absolutely loved this story! I have read them all and I can't get enough. Are you working on anything new? I'd love to see more of Snape and Barnes (though I guess you'll have to torture him a bit more! Hee!)I always imagined Snape just as you have depicted him.
Raven Dancer chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Isn't more pathetic to keep reading something you clearly dislike? There are thousands of other stories on site to read. Go find some you do like!
Moonlight Evil chapter 5 . 8/1/2003
Awesome story, though it confused me when stories seemed to break off then i realized it was in the sequel the continuation...good work,
kazza chapter 5 . 5/1/2003
Lovely story.

What happened to the 'Summer School' story?
Lady Lestrange chapter 5 . 3/14/2003
Hey;

Just wanted to let you know you are on my "favorite authors" I think you have a unique and interesting version of Severus. He has some qualities of JK's Sev, but he's definately yours. It's taken me a few stories to acclimate, but I like the byplay between the teachers. It's a nice respite from the constant kids.

Anyway, I'd appreciate if you'd ever like to read and review some of my fics.

Lady Lestrange
samson chapter 5 . 2/22/2003
loved it.
A Snape Fan chapter 4 . 4/24/2002
Great! I love your Hurt/Comfort stories. I'm especially fond of your vision of Snape as a man who's having to pretend to be something he's not, and having it get confusing for him. Loved the bits with Lupin/Imperious curse, and all the bits with Snuffles. Was good that all of them were nice, but flawed.
D.L. SchizoAuthoress chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Yay! Looking for Summer Lessons, y'know, but this is cool! You're back!

::telepathic hug being sent::

Can't read much more right now, it's lunchtime and I haven't eaten yet.

Hungry...fainting...I love your stories and style...but you knew that. :)

Much love, Raven Dancer!

Schiz
Tidmag chapter 5 . 2/17/2002
Great Interlude! But watch out, cause Voldie is definitely gonna want retribution and all that evil jazz.
Jennifer Tourangeau chapter 5 . 1/21/2002
I definitly love your writing style and the way that you have shaped Snape and the other characters. I was wondering if you could send me a copy of these stories so I can read them without having to come to the site here if possible and also whatever new stories you create as well. Keep up the good work .
mrs.snape i wish chapter 5 . 1/11/2002
Yes, yes, let Snape go on a Vacation with them. *grins* He really needs on, you bin a bit hard with him, no? LOL

Let him pick up a souvenier (me, me, let it be meeeeeeee).

BTW, i just loooooove your Dobby.

*I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me here!* mrs. snape *i wish*
mrs. snape i wish chapter 5 . 1/3/2002
I'm telling you, i'm really getting into this Angstthing. Yes, yes, yes... this is what i allways imagined (no, not really, not even a tiny bit, hehhee), but this is just pure Snape!