Reviews for Keep Breathing, Darling
redmustarddd chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
You writing techniques are very poetic. It's enjoyable.
Red chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
...so sakura couldn't save sasuke but managed to take his pain away enough for him to pass away in peace?
Bastard... I'm actually tearing up and it's all you're fault for wring something so beautifully tragic! Hehehe

So I read all the dabbles, even the ones with the couple I don't super support but woooooah! You're awesome! These metaphores and dialogs and desciptions! It's amazing really... So be prepared to hear from me soon cuz I'm stalking you!

Prompt:origami paper cranes and/or paper boats
Red chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I love your one shots. They're all so unique and different and so so beautiful! This one is my fav yet. The expression and writing style is simply amazing and I just can't bring myself to stop reading hehehe
As for request hmmm maybe something darker? Gory and filled with lotsa blood and psycho obsessed sasuke but beautifully written like you've done so far that makes it sweet and sick at the same time.
bells-mannequin chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
love it :D
Maxiay chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Interesting! The way you kept it vague, made it seem like a spiced up summery, and it shows how close they are. Awesome insight. Thank you for writting this!
Mizu no Kenshi chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
This one was simply beautiful and held so much meaning. I love the little interjections in between paragraphs.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Theirs is indeed a tragic love.
skittyscatter chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
i love these drabbles so far (at least the ones i read)! i have a request: can you make a sasusaku drabble (because i love those!) thats about sasuke returning to the village and what happens then thats eventually leads then to marriage?
quills and quirks chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
I love all of this.
kiera golightly chapter 13 . 10/3/2010
hihihelloooo aer. i miss you lots.

i loved the last drabble, so brave and tragic. and it reminded me of greys anatomy, which i loooooove.

your writing has improved sooo much!

anywhoooo, PROMPT

asdfghjk, team seven, plus kiba and suigeitsu. lotsa sakura love. aaaand...knitting. 8D
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
this one is beautiful :)
xXAsuka-chanXx chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
I definitely forgot how amazing your stories was Miss Aerith xD.

No one can write in a way such as you. Truly inspirational.

This story is forever on my favorites list

xxasukachanxx
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
I love this chapter. I love it SO SO MUCH. Perv!Kiba and enraged!Hinata make me giggle, and poor Shino is longsuffering as usual. I request more Team 8 humorcrack!
ixr chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
I'm quite sure this is my favorite chapter so far. You have an amazing ability that draws readers in and makes them acutely feel whatever emotions you're trying to convey. So please keep it up!
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
sniff sniff TTTT

And thaat is sooo riight! I loooved it! You are awesome! Faves3

Pweez read my fic Wonderwall it's a Team 7/SasuSaku oneshot :D
IPreferLemonPie chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
I. Totally. Loved. It.

It was waaaaaaaaaaay tooo awesome! I loved it! Yo uare such a great author!