Reviews for That Beak
SireenMist chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
please i really want the next chapter do so quick!"
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Cute :)
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love this anime too, but it took me ages to actually go and finally look at it, all because of the title. I don't know you just look at it and go 'no', but as they say never judge a book by its cover or title.

This was really cute! I want more to it, I want to see how this turns out.
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
that was cute. I really liked it.

I forced my brother to watch it. he thanks me now.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
LOL! kawaii i know exactly where this is goin! ja ne!~
Miss Lorah chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Aww that was so cute xD To be perfectly honest, I thought the same thing. Cross-species relationships would be quite awkward. Anyways, that was a nice read _
Layrion chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
So cute! I love this little story~ it really made my day for this pair!
Air High chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I love it! it's so cute~

It's pure adorable! And possibly true...but yeah, loved it~
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
this is funny. you WILL write more. please?
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Heh amusing little thing I guess.
AndrAIaRose chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Loved the story. Very cute. Love the anime too. It really is a shame about the name though. And actually... when you describe the base of the story to people it kinda sounds dorky to. Its about a duck that turns into a girl who turns into a ballet dancing superhero. Yeah, its hard to get people past that point. Thankfully my friends trust my taste in anime enough to give anything I recomend a shot. Once you get to episode 5 your hooked. I know three people, and me, who watched through episode 3 and couldnt get into it but came back, watched farther and love it.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
*Grin* It takes a very special mind to think 'beastiality' when confronted with shapechanger stories. Like mine. ;b At least I'm not the only one who considers things like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
this is adorable!

Fakir is so cute and awkward!
Marisol Akyri chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
lol. nice. i could imagine fakir gettin that desperate...

gosh. i love fakir.