Reviews for Life aboard the Halberd
Demonfan50 chapter 1 . 9/26
I think I love this story. The last funny story I read about smash bros was written by an element commander and it was sooo funny...but then he died and his story got taken down. Don't you dare go doing the same _
1110 chapter 1 . 4/8

But really it was offensive 1/10
Vacuums. I know this is Brawl era, but SSB4 Luigi Smash Ball Luigi with the Poltergust 5000.
cay.lare chapter 1 . 3/28
A lot of this is just dialogue, but all description would have been worse.
Russet Burbanks chapter 8 . 3/17
And that, as it is called, is the end.
Omegagoldfish chapter 1 . 2/28
Didn't the Halberd explode in the Subspace Emissary?
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
Hah... Lord of the Flies. Ash and Ike go crazy... Luigi's vaccum?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This is great, but where's Wario?
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Hm... I would think that Ike wouldn't protest that much over chores. He's the only non-noble FE protagonist. He's a mercenary. Even the experienced knight cooks in his game. Then again, rule of funny. Wolf has fleas! Kirby... adorable!
DaBananaLord chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
While this story is good so far, I would like to point out one thing about Ike. He wasn't a prince like Marth, but a member of a mercenary company that became involved with the royal family when a war broke out. The whole "I had servants, so I had no chores" thing doesn't actually apply to him. In fact, he would probably be the most accustomed to doing work in order to earn his room and board. Otherwise, the characters more or less hit the mark and the jokes are absolutely hilarious.
Sheepking chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I have two questions:
1. How are DK, Diddy, and Yoshi talking?
2. If this specifically takes place after Subspace Emissary, why are Toon Link, Wolf, Jigglypuff, etc. there?
ghost509 chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
a lot of Ash bashing in this fan fiction
Destiny Willowleaf chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
Can you PLEASE update?
lol lover chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Please continue! It's such a funny story!
PaintDemColors chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
I really like this story! You should continue! You actually make the character personalities really well and handle such a big cast smoothly. I was laughing so hard, I have tried writing something like this once but I have absolutely no sense of humor, so be proud.