Reviews for Unhappily Ever After
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
This story made me laugh with geeky glee. I got ALL of the references and while funny as hell it reminded me of how much of a nerd I really am. Though, imho, the fact that in reading batman fanfictions should be a testament in itself of how much of a dork I am. I really need to check out that catverse thing. It sounds intriguing. And as much as i find John ti be entertaining if kind of kills the whole menacing master of fear thing for me. But eh, different strokes for different folks. Hey, I noticed that your fics have a lot of scarecrow action in them, what inspired your fandom of ol' spooky? For me it was the understanding of having that power rush when someone is terrified of you. I did a lot of work in haunted houses and the epiphany that fear is an aphrodisiac to some people.
areosmithlover chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
OH! The irony of it all! Jonathan Crane a.k.a Squishykins having to kiss his "true love" (a.k.a Al)! I bet Techie and the Captain were having a good old crack-up at the Sleeping Beauty part. Amazing! Love the CATverse
BlatantBookworm chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Good for Jervis! He's a sweet little guy.
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Cool!

Love you turning Tink into a feminist!
MissBliss8527 chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
As soon as Alice in Wonderland was mentioned in the first chapter, I was waiting for it to come into play. Giving it to Jervis is the best idea ever. :D
TMNH chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Dread dragon Roberts... That made my day. And the cow.

Damn it, I want that consol so bad now...
highland girl 1592 chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Aww,how altered the story

so Jonathan would have to kiss Al.:D

It's a good thing for Jonathan that the

Captain and Techie didn't know the original

ending to the Sleeping Jonathan,

for that .Jonathan isn't a swearing

or cursing man,but he would have said something

like,"No,*ing way,Am I going to do that!"

(more expletives deleted).I'm sure YOU know

how the Sleeping Beauty spell was broken!;)

To those who don't know,it involved some intimacy

(read sex)and twins being .

Jonathan,Sir Scare of Crow(!)That was fast thinking

on the Captain's part to come up with a good name

for Jonathan.

But I like Sir Squishy of the Rumbling Tummy,even better!

And Jervis will certainly love his new toy.

A wonderful story all around.:D
Jen Rock chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
This was awesome. I loved all the little geeky references and the ending was just perfect. I hope Jervis enjoys his new toy.
DrakkenWasHere chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Aw, a perfect ending!

I'm so pathetic...The moment you mentioned "jazz music" I immediatly linked to the Warner cartoon. Just too cool for school, toots.

Overall, I think it was the perfect story. Though a part of me wonders how much Jervis is enjoying that gift...
Protector of Canon2 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Ok, this was really, really fun. The imagry was great, I loved the random reference to the kraken at the base of Mount Doom (wasn't Mount Doom in a desert?) and I'll probably wake up giggling some time in the next week at the thought of a cow in shock.
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Sleeping Beauty? That's priceless XD
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Awesome! Lawl...Al was Sleeping Beauty and Squishy was her prince! And I would SO want to eb a pirate too! Arg, matey! *runs off to fund a pirate outfit*
FutureLadyDoc chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
“The dragon is no more!”

“It has ceased to be!”

“It is an ex-dragon!”

WooHoo! HaHa! Yippe Ki Yay! You have no idea how hard I laughed at that.

I loved the ending too!
invisible hand chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
god damn those other princesses. i hate that phraise with a passion. poor plumber(sp?)
lil' augurey chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Hi, long-time reader, first-time reviewer. ;

Call me crazy, but by the time Little Boy Blue showed up, I was beginning to think they were sent to 'The 10th Kingdom'. Bo Peep nearly confirmed my suspicions. (Boy, would that have been a long story!)

I absoluely love the ending: top notch! (What will Lexcorp think up next? Wait, don't answer that...)

For some reason, the shutting helmet piece reminded me of Sir Bedevere from 'Holy Grail'... Nah, couldn't be! ;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »