Reviews for McGee Tube
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 1/24
Love it! :)
necessitytd chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Nice fic! Love how Gibbs made sure they made it right with each other.
V. L. Crawford chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Good she deserves it too/
V. L. Crawford chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Poor tony. He got it worse and had to let Tim watch. Okay Gibbs now i'm head slapping you for that part.
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Oh poor delusional tony I think you will get more.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was a great start.
alix33 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
"I don't know why you think it's funny to exploit someone's fear, DiNozzo, but obviously you never learned that it's a pretty shitty thing to do." - I agree with Gibbs.

"And if you ever humiliate someone like that again, I'll let McGee beat you ass for a month" - Yay!
alix33 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
"I know DiNozzo can get a little carried away and I know he can be hard to deal with," - A little carried away? The cretin is a freaking arsehole, and Gibbs is crawled up DiNozzo's arse so high it is freaking amazing there is no brown ring around Gibbs' neck! How else do you explain the boatload of crap DiNozzo is allowed to just dish out with impunity and no fear of retribution or he whines to high heaven?
Buffyxenaman chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Ouch! Poor Tony's backside. Good job
the little spanko chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Gosh this story is great! You've captured all of the different characters so well, but still kept the story loose and fluid. Very awesome, I simply love it!
wandamarie chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
wow it was a good one thank you
wandamarie chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
it was a good one thank you and Tony did deserve that spanking
wandamarie chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
i would not wont to be Tony i renumber one time when i got in to a fight with my aunt i got it with the belt from my uncle, and my dad it hurt bad i think i got 15 from my uncle and 17 from my dad and plus 2 weeks of shut down it was the longest 2 weeks ever the story was good thank you on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
thank you on to the next chapter thanks
IchigoPudding chapter 4 . 3/14/2009