Reviews for Only Then
andIJDC chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That was good. I'm kind of torn at the ending whether I'm happy that Muffy didn't end up like Jack or disappointed that she did go to Gustafa but it's that kind of tragic/happy? ending that made it good
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
It was a beautiful tragedy. The harmony and verification of each word mesmerizes me. It inspires me to touch up things seriously. an unexpected couple for me but still, the lyrics of the song can still give the same passionate and blissful meaning of this story.
nomorehere chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Muffy and Gustafa were my favorite characters from AWL, but I never imagined them as a pairing. This, however, wow . . . I liked this story as a story, but also for Muffy's thoughts. Those thoughts aren't just contained to this - but to people and situations IRL. A little piece of truth.
Tsuki Yuiko chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
WOW, I absolutely loved this! It was amazing and beautifully-written. Aw, poor Muffy..she's stuck in a marriage with a man whos fallen out of love with her while there's Gustafa who is telling her she deserves to be happy. I loved your descriptions-they were stunning and realistic. I adored how you wrote Gustafa, he was so sweet. :) Before I thought of him as a frightening hippie-leprachaun thing lol, but now I luff him. I love this so much. Amazing job, Scarlet!
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Lemme guess, the other girl was Lumina...right? I mean, expensive perfume and all that. Is this really AWL because, you know, from what I figured, it seems more HMDS-ish to me.

But enough rambling! Beautiful work, such a lovely work! The angst! The sadness! *sobs then hits Jack over the head with a cow bone* You lying cheating meanie!

Anyway, brilliant work, love it, going on my faves.
Emeraldegg chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
very cool!
Quirke chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
That was amazing.

I love Muffy, how could Jack do that to her? Psh. Who WAS the other girl, by the way?

You're an amazing writer; I really admire you in the way you write. ALL of your stories are great.
Durotos chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I think that you did a great job on this story. It flowed nicely, and I really like the pairing in here. It's very unique. My only complaint is that the son's name was Trent... wasn't that the doctor's, too? I was just confused for a moment.
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This made me so close to tears. I almost cried, from anger, and sadness. Gustafa was so sweet, and so was his song. This was very well done.
The-Music-of-hands chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Augh...

Ack, ack, ack. This is so sad, but romantic, and sad...and oh my god, I'm putting this on my favorites because it's just that amazing, and I don't know what i'm talking about but oh well. I'm a ranter at heart, and this just made me cry...and augh.

This story is love.
The Cypress Scholar chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I have never played this version of Harvest Moon. I have little clue as to who the characters are or where it is set.

I still bloody love it.

This fic stirred up many emotions inside me and touched me with its poignancy, especially at the end. Muffy is a mystery to me, but you have made her tangible, flesh, and made her feelings and dilemna clear as day to me. An excellent piece of work. You truly are a gifted writer, Scarlet. Never forget that.
Zianna chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I am very proud of Muffy and I want to beat Jack over the head with a chain saw... I kept getting the feeling it was Nami doing all this... Well, I like how you did Muffy's character and the whole Love song. It was very nice.
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
awesome. Muffy usually annoys the heck out of me, but i like this. showing a deeper side to her and all. adding it to my favs
koiia-halo chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
The song ain't crummy. :3 I liked it... Poor Muffy though. D: I loved the story, the concept. Jack needs to be knocked down a few pegs every once in a while.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Muffy...x...Gustafa? That's wack. Not just wack, actually. Like wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy WACKERSMACKLES.

Right. This is a depressing piece. I should be serious. Well...that was really...yeah, you know what I'm going to say. You always seem to manage to bring the character's presence out even when they're not even there. Take Jack...I swear he was there. But he like, wasn't.

Back to Muffy x Gustafa...that's the CRACKEST WACKEST pairing I've heard in a while. I can kind of see it. o.O It's disturbing in general, but the way you write it, it's kind of sweet. I mean, it's like...Muffy...and then like...a gremlin. o.o lmfao.

awesome work. (: