Reviews for Forever
Wendy Raimi chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
"There must be a specific phrase for what he does by blocking me like that." Best line. Truly, I loved that. And the this, er on the flying bison. You have a wonderful way with words.
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Oh come on! that needs a chapter 2!
Kota Magic chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Very cute and remarkably in character! Toph smirking is comical, yet wordless means of conveying that she knows damn well what's going on. I think Katara telling Sokka to "talk to Aang about his 'guy problem'" was priceless.

Best line by Sokka?

"...he shouldn’t be having any ‘guy problems’ yet, especially the type I’m thinking about or any that are relating to anyone in this–er, on this flying bison.”

What, pray tell, would the guy problems Sokka's thinking about be? LOL The line almost screamed "car" then shifted, perfectly Sokka-style, to flying bison.

Short, excellent piece! I look forward to reading more of your Kataang writings!
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Holy crappers, I just realized you're the same author who wrote that "10 Things" DP story I read a while back. Wow, who woulda guessed?

Anyway, great first shot at Avatar. Aang's a little different and out-of-character for me, first-person wise, but other than that you've got the characters down. ;) And I loved the ending.

Okies, that's all for now. :)
Spirit's Fire chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I just loved this story- it's just so sweet and true. The ending was so sweet- I can just imagine Aang asking that with a soft smile on his face. Perhaps you could write a sequel? I'm sure everyone would love that. ;)
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Aw, very cute! I love the ending where their roles are reversed; the "Something on your mind?" captures their relationship pretty well. I feel the need to insert constructive criticism in my reviews, so I'll just say to watch your tenses; they switch from past to present sometimes. Overall, very good work. I can tell how much you love the pairing.
lirendil chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I think that was really sweet. Poor Aang and his 'guy problems' lol. I like how it started out with Aang's thoughts and Katara trying to comfort him and then coming full circle. It was a nice way to end it. ;)
sparkysparkyboomman chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That was great. I enjoyed reading the whole thing. Keep it up.
MDI chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Cute, well written and nice story. Liked the ending, very original :-). We need more Kataang, keep writing! :D
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aw...wonderful! Excellent descriptions and colorful imagery! I thoroughly enjoyed that!
BearWithGlasses chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aw, that was so adorable. Gotta love the ending and the part of him saying 'A boy shouldn't blush this often' was pricless.
LoveTheKenyans chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This story was fantastic! It was very well written, and had an excellent plot. I've never seen another story quite like this one. Pop pop cheerio to you my good friend!
daydream11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
AW. It's been a long, long while since I've read a Kataang fic, much longer since I've come across one that's been good, and even longer since I've read one that is utterly amazing.

This one, darling, fits the description of the third.

I loved the style of this fic: first-person Aang, simplistic, and honest. And you wrote it all so amazingly it didn't seem one bit out of character or over the top. Aang, here, was Aang in every aspect, which I adored.

Keep writing, hun. The fandom needs you. -grins-

XOXO daydream11
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aw, this was so cute! You're very good. :3 I hope to see more oneshots and stuff from you! :D