Reviews for You Can’t Hurry Love
Pochoma chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Claire reminds me of my Claire in Cute(well,her name is Lillac,not Claire).

I'm in fall of the first year and the only boy I have at purple heart is Marlin,and just barley(the other boys are close,but I'm not interested enough into them to remember to court them).

The girls however,I have over 200 FP with Lumina,Nami,Celia,Flora and Muffy,and I'm at yellow heart with Leia and the Witch Princess.

:( I'll have to get married to a boy eventually,though.
Thoughtless7 chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
Wow...great story you have so far! :D Love the idea of playgirl!Claire, and you're writing it so well. Can't wait for update! :3
Metakaze chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
this is a good story! please update soon! i need to read more of this!
King of Apple Pie chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Interesting story you got going here.

Claire as a playgirl, huh? But I like how she's kept her head through her hormonal endeavors. Add to the complications of Jack... heh, wow.

Despite my love for the Grey x Mary coupling, I gotta feel pity for the poor farmer in Chapter 2. So close, yet the librarian had to be so clueless. It could've been worse: Mary could've caught on, and respond by shooting her down in a most painful way. Or would it really be all that bad coming from a shy librarian? I wouldn't know.

So now the question remains:

Will it be Karen?

Maybe Jack, or even Rick, or a bizarre alliance of both might work heavily against her.

It's probably just me, but it seems like Karen's a popular choice for going homosexual. I can see the reasons, but I don't know if that'll end up being the case. If she fails, maybe her ship will sail in a totally unexpected way? Or might this quickly turn to heavy angst?

Somehow, I don't see it going towards the later direction...
supernae chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
My favorite part:

"Beautiful..."

"Who is?"

I giggled. very cutte. I'm glad that you're still writing on this one! You inspire me!

D
Icy Chinoumi chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Another good chapter. Sorry it took so long to review. I was busy with school work. I love the part about the book! Especially when Claire said that Jack had "lost" the book. That was funny.
supernae chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
please keep going!

*cheers you on*
supernae chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
write more write more write more! I love popuri!

cutte story fo sho
threecankeepasecret chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Good cliffie! Update soon!
xRuby Vampirex chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
ZOMG ZOMG, I LOVE you for writing this dude. I love Claire as the flirty player who charms the girls with just one glance..Naughty, naughty lulz. I think this was a great chapter! I'm loving it very much! Thankyou for writing HM Yuri, we definetly need more Yuri for this game..I mean, come on theres so many possibilites here, its fun to expirment. I'm guessing that person must be Jack, neh? I can guess thngs are going to get very intresting, I wonder what twist Jack will bring to teh story *thinks* Gah, srry for rambling I do that alot lulz.

My fav pairings for this would go from 1-5, 1 being the highest

1. ClairexKaren-Come on, who wouldn't love this? The best pairing in mah opinon.

2. ClairexPopuri-Popuri is such a sweetie and I think they'd be cute

3. ClairexElli-KAWAII! *gushes*

4. ClairexAnn-Sort of neutral on this one. Ann is cute and nice, but I love Claire w/ the others a bunch more.

5. ClairexMary-Err..I like Mary, she's the cute, girl-next-door type but I love Claire w/ the others more. Though, it would be funny if Claire hit on Mary while Gray was watching-please add a scene of that! It would make my day to :D I'd love to see Gray's expression *smirks evilly*

PLZ UPDATE! I want to know what happens next! I hope you can have some Clairen( ClairexKaren) in the next chappy, I'd love you forever lulz...scary I know. Update soon! D
Icy Chinoumi chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That was pretty good. Which Harvest Moon is this? I know they recycle the same characters over and over again sometimes so I'm not sure. But I still kept up with a few of the names.

Its a great start! I want to know what happens next. Claire's really good with the flirting. I laughed towards the end. Looks like things are going to get complicated.