Reviews for Meeting Naruto
hiddenflower10 chapter 19 . 4/14
It's sad that this is discontinued...it was awesome. ;-; Why? ;-; You ended it at a crucial moment... ;-;
91Silver chapter 20 . 1/31
It's a shame that this story has been dropped, but at the same time it dose nicely cut off my procrastination material and force me to study for my own exams. So eh, I'll follow it anyways.
yuki chapter 20 . 11/27/2013
why?
chocovic-chu chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
GAH! IYAAA! Dame da yo! Why?! Why, why, why?! It's awesome, brilliant and so damn entertaining so far but you discontinued it? Mou! Vic couldn't take your reason well! Why, why, why?!
... Maa ne, Vic would move on reading another Minato-Naruto familial bonding fic. Doumo arigatou for sharing this story, anyway.
PeinVPuppy chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
NOOOO I looked for this story for months only for it to be discontinued I was so sad but not sad enough not to reread this story and I can say it is by far still one of the best naruto story's I have read with minato in it really wish you would continue writing this story I miss reading it and I would love to see what would happen in future chapters
naruto uzamaki namikaze angel chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
Can i continue this story.i really like this one
anywho chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Please, please please continue this story, please!
Mistress Storm chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
Okay, I understand where you're coming from although I don't think the fact that you haven't kept up with the manga should affect your decision to discontinue this story - after all you've already changed a great deal of the story by not having Sasuke get the cursed seal. Just do me a favor and PM me if somebody adopt this will you please? I do hope you find some time to complete this story - it's very, very good.
Amber Silverwood chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
I loved your story a lot! I understand why you discontinued the story, I am a very dedicated student and probably would have done the same if I were in your place. Hopefully someone has taken ownership of the story and wrote it just good as you did. Thank you for an amazing story!
greenycheeks chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
what? WHAT!? I was enjoying your story (and cried at Naruto's angst moment) and suddenly it ended at the best part T.T please update!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
I really hope that you can continue the story. You do not have to read or watch the latest Naruto to continue it. Afterall, your characters had acted differently. I'll look forward to updates!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
It's an awesome story! Pity its been discontinued. I've followed this story so do update if someone decides to adopt this story. I'm really interested in what's happening next :D
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Well finished or not, thank you for posting this awesome story for us to read.
Cascada Uzumaki chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
Reading this in 2013 lol! Loved the whole story!
Polar Pig chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
I still read this despite knowing that it's discontinued, but I didn't think that I'd like it as much as I initially believed. I'm still going to follow this, even though chapter 20 is unlikely to come.
Well, thanks for the read; if someone does pick this up, I'd be happy to know (pm me?). See ya'.
1,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »