Reviews for Meeting Naruto
Cobra0000 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
- 'reminding himself that it was for the best if his son remained unaware of his existence'

Fuck the 4th, hope Naruto will never forgive him for the hellish life he have to live because of the 4th. Also Hope he really will run away from the leaf village and not help/save the village/people later on.
Suezanne chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
ah sad you won't be continuing this good luck in studying
Hollow Mashiro chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
Just do us a favor and update when someone takes up your offer, please? Or keep an updated list on you profile?

-HM
Kurama111 chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
I understand what you mean by not being able to continue. I have several stories in a notebook that will never be finished. And while I am disappointed that it won't be finished, hopefully another author will decide to finish it themselves.

But just so you know I am a faithful reader of this story and have, in fact, put it in my nook ( which is kind of like a Kindle but Barnes and Noble version ). I enjoy reading your story and will continue to read it again and again. :)
librarycat9 chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
D: Take your time... no one cares if this follows cannon and we would rather you finish it two years from now as long as you finish it eventually... you never know this could be a great stress reliever for while your in college... :D keep your options open! Please at least keep it in mind... I think you really have something different here and no one but you could do it justice! :D So take your time and write a paragraph at a time and we will be just fine! :D
Mr D Knight Of the Woo chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
Well, sorry to hear you're not going to finish it, but you've given a perfectly good reason so I don't see why anyone should complain. Good luck with your exams, same with university.
Elfsong chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
Sorry you lost interest. It happens. If someone does take over, are you going to add a chapter (or edit this one) to announce where to find the rest of the story?

Thanks for all the work you've already put into this!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
NOooooo!

Oh well. Life has to continue. It's sad that you don't think you can keep doing this fic, but if Uni is already closing its fingers around you, it's too bad.

PS: There's nothing good happening in the manga, so you could continue without it affecting too much (And as the manga is getting really bad, your fic would be better!
devilin chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! etc etc.

Good luck with your studies!

Sincerely, your friend.
HatchetChu chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
It's a shame, that the story will probably be discontinued, but I wish you luck in your new life at university!
PuppetMaster55 chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
Well, damn. I'd pick it up, but I've got enough on my plate as it is (two fanfics and several more in the wings). Hope you'll let us know if/when it's adopted.
kurokazeryuu chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
Dammit that sucks. But thanks for letting us know. It was good while it lasted...
kirabook chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
Aw... it just makes me terribly sad... 8C

But I know how college can be time consuming. Kinda going through the same thing right now... but good luck!
Scurryfunger chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
The alert is much appreciated! Good luck at university :)
Zwnohyun chapter 19 . 4/2/2011
Definitely awesome - so awesome that i just sacrificed my pathetically few hours of sleep available to read this awesome fic.

I absolutely loved the way you eased Minato slowly into Naruto's life, keeping their reactions towards each other realistic (that's really hard to find at fficnet, so yea, that's a compliment meant for you). Not forgetting the way Minato going overprotective/nuts over Naruto, especially during the Chunin exams; it made me fall even deeper in love this with this father-son pairing.

My heart ached though, when it came to the part where Minato and the harsh realities of life caught up to Naruto at the end, leaving him a slumbering mess camping over at Sasuke's house. I practically imagined Minato popping out from nowhere and drawing Naruto into a hug :O. I wonder... what's wrong with me?

On a side note, when i read the mention of Minato's face at the window, stalking Naruto, i can't help but think of a sadistic, sick, and undoubtedly twisted pervert/murderer preying on its next victim. Really, i had to reread that sentence plenty of times -and slowly- before i could visualize that particular scene in a not-creepy and definitely not-stalkish kinda way.

Getting back on track, i noticed it's been quite a long time since you updated. I hope you didn't give up on this fic, yea? Because it'd seriously be a ptiy - this fic, Meeting Naruto, is in its awesomenified way, awesomely awesometifically awesome. (Even a small author's update/(possibly even a reply?) would be nice.)

Here's me wishing, praying, and bouncing on my seat for the next update.

Zwno.