Reviews for Meeting Naruto
ScribbleWorld chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
That's okay... this was a great story anyways! However, could you consider posting a last chapter with abbreviated notes of how you'd planned on ending it? I've seen this done before and it comes with minimal effort to you, plus lets us in on the ending product :)
Taboo22 chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
It was great reading anyway. Good luck with real life... it sucks.
Dusty Miller chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Oh man, my fingers are itching to take this one on, question is if your current readers would kick my arse for messing up or fine my writing enjoyable. "/ I've got some ideas, yes, question is if they're reliable. (My only (permanent) reliability would be that we're both using the British language. 3)

Anyhow, you've done a great up until now, and even though it's sad to see you go, your physical life needs you more than the virtual one. I hope you'll do well in the future and perhaps we'll see something akin to this in a couple of years. Who knows.

Cheers.
nonamemanga chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Well, this is disapointing. Since you're going to get a lot of hate mail, I won't send any myself. I hope that what ever exam you are going to take goes well and that some day this story can either be re-started or adopted. This was a great story with a unique plot separate from the one of the actual naruto series.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
well if someone does take this fic over let us know _ im sure everyone would like to know who takes this up if/when it happens.
MayAnny chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Well, at least you took your time to write the note. I would be furious if you just leaved the fic aside and never contact with your readers anymore.

That's really nice of you, so if you gonna give the fic to someone else, make sure this someone is also a great writer like yourself. Then good luck in the university there! *w*
Bloodgalore chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Noooooo!

I haven't read or watched Naruto either... so I don't hate you. Would you post another AN when someone adopts this? I really really like Meeting Naruto. So even if it's another 10 years that go by, and then you post, I'll still read it! So yeah!
Mystic 777 chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
I'm with Electified by Evil, While I'm sorry you don't have the time to finish, I'd love to know if someone adopts this story as it was an interesting idea. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted.
shadowX101 chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
if someone does messege you put up another AN telling everyone who took it please ]
Ennalight chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Awwww. This is one of the story's I was really looking forward to. Wel good luck with your exams and everything else!
Electrified by Evil chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Thank you for telling us. :) That said, if anyone does happen to try and continue this, could you also please tell us who that may be? Good luck with life!
Taaz007 chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Aw please, find some time for it! Don't abandon it, please! Gosh, we'll wait for it until your exams get over, but please don't just leave it! Plllllleeease!
Hektols chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Just because you didn't watch the original series since September it doesn't mean that you have to abandon the story, you don't have to follow the canon.
iemea15 chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
ok i have to admit, im crying a little on the inside. This is one of my favorite naruto fics, but i do understand the pressure and time consumed during testing and moving, so its not like im gonna hate on you or anything. Though i do agree with the idea of you completing or continueing this story after your exams and when your more settled, i know im willing to be patient and wait; since know one could possibly capture this storyline as well as you can. I would really hate to see some other author destroy this story, but if you do find someone competent enough to continue for you then could you tell me who? and maybe even help them out a little?

Not that im trying to be bossy or anything, im just a big fan.
otakuzen chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
I understand the hassle brought by exams. However, there is still the period after. It would be very different if somebody else picks this fic up. Your ideas will be different from the new author's. So please, do not give up on this story. Some are willing to wait until you are finished with exams. Please, please, do not discontinue...
1,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »