Reviews for Meeting Naruto
Dusty Miller chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Oh man, my fingers are itching to take this one on, question is if your current readers would kick my arse for messing up or fine my writing enjoyable. "/ I've got some ideas, yes, question is if they're reliable. (My only (permanent) reliability would be that we're both using the British language. 3)

Anyhow, you've done a great up until now, and even though it's sad to see you go, your physical life needs you more than the virtual one. I hope you'll do well in the future and perhaps we'll see something akin to this in a couple of years. Who knows.

nonamemanga chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Well, this is disapointing. Since you're going to get a lot of hate mail, I won't send any myself. I hope that what ever exam you are going to take goes well and that some day this story can either be re-started or adopted. This was a great story with a unique plot separate from the one of the actual naruto series.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
well if someone does take this fic over let us know _ im sure everyone would like to know who takes this up if/when it happens.
MayAnny chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Well, at least you took your time to write the note. I would be furious if you just leaved the fic aside and never contact with your readers anymore.

That's really nice of you, so if you gonna give the fic to someone else, make sure this someone is also a great writer like yourself. Then good luck in the university there! *w*
Bloodgalore chapter 20 . 4/3/2011

I haven't read or watched Naruto either... so I don't hate you. Would you post another AN when someone adopts this? I really really like Meeting Naruto. So even if it's another 10 years that go by, and then you post, I'll still read it! So yeah!
Mystic 777 chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
I'm with Electified by Evil, While I'm sorry you don't have the time to finish, I'd love to know if someone adopts this story as it was an interesting idea. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted.
shadowX101 chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
if someone does messege you put up another AN telling everyone who took it please ]
Ennalight chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Awwww. This is one of the story's I was really looking forward to. Wel good luck with your exams and everything else!
Electrified by Evil chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Thank you for telling us. :) That said, if anyone does happen to try and continue this, could you also please tell us who that may be? Good luck with life!
AagwaMiyusu chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Aw please, find some time for it! Don't abandon it, please! Gosh, we'll wait for it until your exams get over, but please don't just leave it! Plllllleeease!
Hektols chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Just because you didn't watch the original series since September it doesn't mean that you have to abandon the story, you don't have to follow the canon.
iemea15 chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
ok i have to admit, im crying a little on the inside. This is one of my favorite naruto fics, but i do understand the pressure and time consumed during testing and moving, so its not like im gonna hate on you or anything. Though i do agree with the idea of you completing or continueing this story after your exams and when your more settled, i know im willing to be patient and wait; since know one could possibly capture this storyline as well as you can. I would really hate to see some other author destroy this story, but if you do find someone competent enough to continue for you then could you tell me who? and maybe even help them out a little?

Not that im trying to be bossy or anything, im just a big fan.
otakuzen chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
I understand the hassle brought by exams. However, there is still the period after. It would be very different if somebody else picks this fic up. Your ideas will be different from the new author's. So please, do not give up on this story. Some are willing to wait until you are finished with exams. Please, please, do not discontinue...
Margo Soares chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
Hay I know how it is moving away. And I'm doing that to at the end of the summer. I hope you have fun and thanks for the update. Thank you.
BrokenFacades chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
First of all, to those who trash you for this: They are total retards and you should ignore them and/or laugh at their stupidity because they are dumb for trashing a decision that was not made on a whim, but because the author cares and thinks that we deserve to know what's going on.

And second? Please allow me to give a short, four sentence rant plus a sad face before getting to my real review? Thanks

And here we go:

Seriously? This is the THIRD "I'm discontinuing!" alert that I've gotten today. What's wrong with you guys lately! All the good authors are disappearing! DX

Ah. Sorry for the totally bratty ranting just now, but GOD I just HAD to get it out because it sucks sooo much.

I really really love this fict so seeing it being discontinued is really really sad for me. And if someone is going to continue this, I have one thing to say: CHOOSE CAREFULLY. Read their stories, check for their level of creativity, ability to write, characterization, quality, and make them give you a general idea of where they want to go with the story before handing it over. Maybe even have them write you a sample chapter before making it official? Haha sorry if that seems like it's over the top, but I would just HATE to see such an amazing story be destroyed by an incompetent author. Seriously.

Even then, I'm not too sure that anyone would ever be able to truly capture the magic that came with every single chapter I read when you were the author. But I suppose that it's better than nothing... *attempts to smile*

Do you think that one day you'll ever pick this up again, by the way? Or is your inspiration for this totally and completely dead...? Or is it just because of RL and lack of time?

Anyway... thanks for the heads up. It's at least better to have a note saying just what it is that happened rather than never knowing... so points to you for that ;)

1,446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »