Reviews for Meeting Naruto
Who adopted it
Mecha'war chapter 20 . 2/2/2016
Dude continue.
Penguin Thug God chapter 20 . 11/13/2015
someone please adopt this story!
kyekye chapter 20 . 8/1/2015
sad to see your not gonna finish this but if some one has adopted this story already please can you tell me whom i would like to see were this is gonna go
Guest chapter 20 . 5/6/2015
Why don't you put the story up for adoption then? I think that would be better than just disappointing us.
jupimako chapter 20 . 4/11/2015
Loved your story! I wish you had gotten around to resolving things a bit more before discontinuing, but I really enjoyed what was here.
Kazugiri chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
Why do authors always discontinued the stories right there where the highlight is T-T
Amuto-Narusaku4ever chapter 20 . 2/11/2015
Me gusto el fic... es una lastima :c
Anonymouschica chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Even though I'm not TOO happy about the fact that you discontinued it (your writing's excellent, intriguing plot, plausible characters and scenarios, likable...well, setting as a whole...my list goes on and on: good fics around here that have the same premise as this one are very rare), I'm semi-happy to have confirmation that you won't work on it. Contrast your notification with other authors, who haven't updated since 2007 and I'm still waiting/hoping on (I know they probably won't finish theirs, but hope springs eternal for a reason), and that just means that I'll just have a head canon for yours to make up, rather than some people who have inadvertently helped me with my patience as I wait. Thanks for the heads up, and don't let the flamers get you down!

(And about that hate mail: sorry for getting all preachy, and I know you know this, but if they get pissy enough about you not writing a story, they can just stuff it because it's your own, original, story. If they want anything, they can do it themselves.)

Long story short: thank you for writing this! It was great while it lasted!
Kai chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
This is why I hate discontinued stories, the stories are actually good and all but then they just discontinue them...
syia14 chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
It was awesome. Sad its discontinued though.
SmilyXD chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
This story is awesome if you do find the time you should continue writing
emmacat1234 chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
Fuck you for stopping there. When the going got rough, you abandoned your readers. You're a terrible author, not because your writing is poor, far from that actually, but because you do not respect your reader.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
I know you said that this story would probably remain discontinued, and that was quite a while ago, but I find this story to have a lot of potential and feel that you could do a real good job on this story if you continued.
Summersecho chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
So nobody adobtd this story? How sad :( it's really dissapointing that you stopped at the most exiting part...
1,447 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »