Reviews for Meeting Naruto
anywho chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Please, please please continue this story, please!
Mistress Storm chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
Okay, I understand where you're coming from although I don't think the fact that you haven't kept up with the manga should affect your decision to discontinue this story - after all you've already changed a great deal of the story by not having Sasuke get the cursed seal. Just do me a favor and PM me if somebody adopt this will you please? I do hope you find some time to complete this story - it's very, very good.
Amber Silverwood chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
I loved your story a lot! I understand why you discontinued the story, I am a very dedicated student and probably would have done the same if I were in your place. Hopefully someone has taken ownership of the story and wrote it just good as you did. Thank you for an amazing story!
ultimate.green.cheeks chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
what? WHAT!? I was enjoying your story (and cried at Naruto's angst moment) and suddenly it ended at the best part T.T please update!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
I really hope that you can continue the story. You do not have to read or watch the latest Naruto to continue it. Afterall, your characters had acted differently. I'll look forward to updates!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
It's an awesome story! Pity its been discontinued. I've followed this story so do update if someone decides to adopt this story. I'm really interested in what's happening next :D
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Well finished or not, thank you for posting this awesome story for us to read.
Cascada Uzumaki chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
Reading this in 2013 lol! Loved the whole story!
Polar Pig chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
I still read this despite knowing that it's discontinued, but I didn't think that I'd like it as much as I initially believed. I'm still going to follow this, even though chapter 20 is unlikely to come.
Well, thanks for the read; if someone does pick this up, I'd be happy to know (pm me?). See ya'.
Jungyaku chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I can't believe he left his son... No, come back Minato.
Though discounted, it seems so good that I wil absolutely read this.
uchihasrock chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
wow this story's awsome.
please try to continue it.
TiffRedd1994 chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
if someone adopts, or has adopted this story from you; please pm me. I love this story and want to see it continued. thanks. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
this is a wonderful story,,, i hope you wake up one day in a nice life and nice days, and just happen to stumble across this story again, and then thought, 'maybe i'll try once again to continue this story'. thank you.
Mangastream7 chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
Darn it! I wish that you could have continued this story. It was sooooo good.
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Noooooooo! That's really too bad.
1,425 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »