Reviews for Meeting Naruto
Mangastream7 chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
Darn it! I wish that you could have continued this story. It was sooooo good.
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Noooooooo! That's really too bad.
AnonymousWhispers chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
I dont care whether you've discontinued this or not. I've loved this story and I still do, so I will be keeping it on my favourites ;)
KawaiiTuna chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Aw... too bad it was so good too... I just had to read it even though I knew it was discontinued...
Nope chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
No curse seal!
detractis chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
You have broken my heart Kerrieleigh...
Dusty Miller chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I've come to really like this story, and I think this is the second time I'm reading it, maybe the third. Can't be too sure. It has got a unique plot and I always liked how you portrayed certain characters. The whole thing with Sasuke having this other fox within him was a bit far-fetched I must say, but you pulled it off quite nicely.

I am one of those who'd love to take it upon myself to finished writing this, but I'm not sure if you'd like what I'd turn it into. It's kind of your 'child' (it is your story, your creation) and if someone else were to continue it, it may turn into something you'd not approve of.

I hope you're doing well in life and that things are not too hectic for you. Also, I think I'd like to just discuss what this could be turned into, if you're interested that is.

Cheers.
Rin Eve Klein chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
This was such a good story and it just had to be discontinued at such a cliffhanger. I hope someone picks up this story. If someone does please tell us!
Alexander Nicholaivichi chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
this authors note has completely wrecked me however, I understand your situation so please do not worry.

I just have one request, as one of the readers: please do not give up on this story. i don't particularly mind waiting for a decade even! just please don't give up. This story is yours and it should stay that way!

i have nothing else to say but thank you very much for this wonderful fic and I can't wait for more in the future :D
Alexander Nicholaivichi chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
the plot is thickening, i can't wait to read more!

please keep up the good work and thank you!
Alexander Nicholaivichi chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
After reading one chapter, I was so eager to click the 'Next' button that I completely forgot to praise you. Hands down, this story has me glued to the screen that not even an earthquake could separate me from it.

Please keep up the good work and thank you for delivering such a remarkable story. I'll be reading more then:)
Alexander Nicholaivichi chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
So thrilling! The first chapter has left me craving for more so please expect this eager reader demanding nay, begging for more in the future.I will definitely support this till the end.

Please continue to do your best and thank you for this wonderful piece of work :-)
DafuqDidIRead chapter 19 . 6/18/2012
PLEASE DONT CUT OFF THE STORY. PLEASE
kittylv3r chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awwwh it's sad that u won't continue it ...

Lol I'm kinda late but who cares? I love ur story

Though ... I really don't mind if u don't have time to write

More or not..

Just really glad that u wrote this in te first place :)

Thanks for the awesome story... Hehe
Adameia K chapter 20 . 2/15/2012
great job on the story so far! i have really enjoyed reading it, at times i had gotten so tense from exightment( i know i missspelled that but i can't think of how to correct it at hte moment) that i have to run around the room a few times to lose the extra energy.
1,427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »