Reviews for Meeting Naruto
Jungyaku chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I can't believe he left his son... No, come back Minato.
Though discounted, it seems so good that I wil absolutely read this.
uchihasrock chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
wow this story's awsome.
please try to continue it.
TiffRedd1994 chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
if someone adopts, or has adopted this story from you; please pm me. I love this story and want to see it continued. thanks. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
this is a wonderful story,,, i hope you wake up one day in a nice life and nice days, and just happen to stumble across this story again, and then thought, 'maybe i'll try once again to continue this story'. thank you.
Mangastream7 chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
Darn it! I wish that you could have continued this story. It was sooooo good.
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Noooooooo! That's really too bad.
AnonymousWhispers chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
I dont care whether you've discontinued this or not. I've loved this story and I still do, so I will be keeping it on my favourites ;)
KawaiiTuna chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Aw... too bad it was so good too... I just had to read it even though I knew it was discontinued...
Nope chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
No curse seal!
detractis chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
You have broken my heart Kerrieleigh...
Dusty Miller chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I've come to really like this story, and I think this is the second time I'm reading it, maybe the third. Can't be too sure. It has got a unique plot and I always liked how you portrayed certain characters. The whole thing with Sasuke having this other fox within him was a bit far-fetched I must say, but you pulled it off quite nicely.

I am one of those who'd love to take it upon myself to finished writing this, but I'm not sure if you'd like what I'd turn it into. It's kind of your 'child' (it is your story, your creation) and if someone else were to continue it, it may turn into something you'd not approve of.

I hope you're doing well in life and that things are not too hectic for you. Also, I think I'd like to just discuss what this could be turned into, if you're interested that is.

Cheers.
Rin Eve Klein chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
This was such a good story and it just had to be discontinued at such a cliffhanger. I hope someone picks up this story. If someone does please tell us!
Alexander Nicholaivichi chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
this authors note has completely wrecked me however, I understand your situation so please do not worry.

I just have one request, as one of the readers: please do not give up on this story. i don't particularly mind waiting for a decade even! just please don't give up. This story is yours and it should stay that way!

i have nothing else to say but thank you very much for this wonderful fic and I can't wait for more in the future :D
Alexander Nicholaivichi chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
the plot is thickening, i can't wait to read more!

please keep up the good work and thank you!
Alexander Nicholaivichi chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
After reading one chapter, I was so eager to click the 'Next' button that I completely forgot to praise you. Hands down, this story has me glued to the screen that not even an earthquake could separate me from it.

Please keep up the good work and thank you for delivering such a remarkable story. I'll be reading more then:)
1,446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »