Reviews for Meeting Naruto
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
It's an awesome story! Pity its been discontinued. I've followed this story so do update if someone decides to adopt this story. I'm really interested in what's happening next :D
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Well finished or not, thank you for posting this awesome story for us to read.
Cascada Uzumaki chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
Reading this in 2013 lol! Loved the whole story!
Polar Pig chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
I still read this despite knowing that it's discontinued, but I didn't think that I'd like it as much as I initially believed. I'm still going to follow this, even though chapter 20 is unlikely to come.
Well, thanks for the read; if someone does pick this up, I'd be happy to know (pm me?). See ya'.
Jungyaku chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I can't believe he left his son... No, come back Minato.
Though discounted, it seems so good that I wil absolutely read this.
uchihasrock chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
wow this story's awsome.
please try to continue it.
TiffRedd1994 chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
if someone adopts, or has adopted this story from you; please pm me. I love this story and want to see it continued. thanks. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
this is a wonderful story,,, i hope you wake up one day in a nice life and nice days, and just happen to stumble across this story again, and then thought, 'maybe i'll try once again to continue this story'. thank you.
Mangastream7 chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
Darn it! I wish that you could have continued this story. It was sooooo good.
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Noooooooo! That's really too bad.
AnonymousWhispers chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
I dont care whether you've discontinued this or not. I've loved this story and I still do, so I will be keeping it on my favourites ;)
KawaiiTuna chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Aw... too bad it was so good too... I just had to read it even though I knew it was discontinued...
Nope chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
No curse seal!
detractis chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
You have broken my heart Kerrieleigh...
Dusty Miller chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I've come to really like this story, and I think this is the second time I'm reading it, maybe the third. Can't be too sure. It has got a unique plot and I always liked how you portrayed certain characters. The whole thing with Sasuke having this other fox within him was a bit far-fetched I must say, but you pulled it off quite nicely.

I am one of those who'd love to take it upon myself to finished writing this, but I'm not sure if you'd like what I'd turn it into. It's kind of your 'child' (it is your story, your creation) and if someone else were to continue it, it may turn into something you'd not approve of.

I hope you're doing well in life and that things are not too hectic for you. Also, I think I'd like to just discuss what this could be turned into, if you're interested that is.

1,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »