Reviews for Meeting Naruto
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
*purr* It's still uzUmaki NOT uzAmaki!

- Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten -
Chi Takara chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
Good job! Update soon!
sharknight6939 chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
Nice work
TemperedRose chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
update!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
ugh... thx for not calling the 4th as Arashi... it's so damn anoying when they do that... oh and just so you know... it's Uzumaki Naruto not Uzamaki Naruto... Plz update ASAP...
The Immortal Priestess chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
I like the plot of this story so far! Please continue! I always felt so sorry for Naruto being an orphan and love stories were Minato is alive. There are so few good ones.
Yin7 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Its sad but good job.

New update.
Lady Amalia chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
I love your story! It's just too good! I really would like to keep reading, and contribute ideas for you!

As for what to do next... keeping the trend of skipping to Naruto's next birthday might be a god idea, its very interesting to me.

Maybe the next time Minato visits something can happen that's like, majorly bad, like an attack on the village and he springs into action to protect Naruto, accidentally slipping and revealing that Naruto is his son?

Just some ideas ;)
Kirei Ryuusei chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Ano...Here's an idea, maybe have an enemy of Minato find out about Naruto. (He could've followed him to the village) Then this enemy would come and kidnap Naruto. Then it's a search and rescue thing.

It's just a suggetion, I have no idea what you want the story to go like!
Vampiress Neo chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
You could have Naru and kyuubi talk, have naruto lose it and run awaya (to kiri: where he'll meet Zabuza and hakuor to iwa: where he'll run into Minato.) You can even get kyuubi to tell Naruto that Minato is his dad. (kyuubi would most likely figure it out..)
ValiantToasters chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
aah, please write more. you're a good writer and i think your story is interesting! keep up the good work. maybe have the yondaime get all sad that he cant see his son anymore, and it constantly bugs him so he goes back at some random time in the future and visits him again.

(breaths)

wow that was long. i apologize.
Out of Breath chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
Well Minato, being Minato, would be likely to visit Naruto as much as possible. How about half a year go by when Minato comes back and Naruto be in the academy?

'A Little birdie told me someone had started the academy.' That's the only thing I cane come up with. Gomen.

Anyways, good story. Continue once you get an idea, please!
Sarinax chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
depends...what are you wanting to do with the fic?
untamabledragon144 chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
It almost seemed as though you had a storyline when you mentioned that the Minato had a mission at hand, but abandonded it as soon as he recalled Naruto's birthday. Perhaps you can base the story off from that? Most definatly, you will explain the reason why the "deceased hero" is still alive. Sooner or later,what needs to be written will show itself. I wish you the best of luck!
vash3055 chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
you could lead into a time jump and have naruto meet up with his father on a mission.
1,446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »