Reviews for Meeting Naruto
Sarinax chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
so far i like this story . update soon.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
update soon
lailane chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
great story! i hope you'll update very soon! _
kkzilla1 chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
awesome story keep updateing
Carrie2sky chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
This is pretty good, I like it. Though I hope that Naruto and Minato can spend some more time together and that maybe they can have a father/son relationship. It's nice that he visited him on b-day though.
untamabledragon144 chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
I'm interested by the depth of this story in its characters. You made this a very interesting piece of work. The story's plot, however, is still a mystry and should be soon shown. Heed my advice and continue on, young writer!
neverbetter21 chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
aw...I hope that Minato will take care of Naruto after his mission is finished...by the way, I like your story! Good job! HOpe you update soon.,
KitsuneNaru chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
That was really interesting. Please update soon.
Antimatterannihilation chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
ah i want Minato to ralize how horriable the villagers treat Naruto...sigh...i am sure he will find out so enought.

well update soon

ttul

bye
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
OKay now I'm positive. This version of Minato is 100% grade A pure Jack Ass

Although who knows, maybe your version is the closest to Kishimoto's out of all of them on here.

Minato did sacrifice his newborn afterall. What kind of dad does that? The same kind that knowingly leaves his son impoverished and alone in Hell and then blames some sort of "secret" duty. WHat an Ahole.
Fehize chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Minato better go back and catch his son! -nods nods-

Other than that, o! A father-son thing! I wish to see how this is going to play out!
kutoki chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
this is a cute story? Is there going to be anymore chapters?
starstruck87 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Good story! Kinda sad though,I thik you should continue with it and hace Naruto's dad actually tell Naruto that he's his dad. You don't have to do it though, it is just my opinion.
vik34ost chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
A very interesting beginning. I am interested how you will do the next chapter and beyond. Will Minato spy on naruto to find out what his life is like or eventually tell his son who he is? will he give himself an alias to be part of naruto's life. Too many questions too soon eh? I await the next update!
KitsuneNaru chapter 1 . 3/22/2008