Reviews for Year of the Spark: March 21
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
THREEQUEL THREEQUEL THREEQUEL!

hahaa, like it'd do anything now, but I AM GOING TO FIND IT AND READ IT AND LOVE IT!

i love this storyline!

xoxo
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I thought it was a great chapter. McKay clueing him in was a great way for him to figure it out. I would love to see the verbal exchange of John trying to ask Elizabeth. It seems like something he would so stumble over trying to get the right words out.
lorelaire chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
i am interested. i really like your story.
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Oh, you'd better write another *shakes fist*, lol. I want to know what happens.

Great little ficlet!
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Threequel YES PLEASE! I loved this so much please finish! You had Rodney and John spot on LOL
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
OMG, I love this! :D

BUT...cliffhanger? No! *glares* ;)
LadyV77 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Yay! The sequel I've been waiting for. It was very cute and funny, especially the bit where Rodney remarks where even he can see it. And OF COURSE we want a threequel!
Snowviper chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I like the riddle concept, let's make it a trilogy.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Oh yes, you must finish this. Its good.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Awesome Awesome Awesome! Yes! Please write a third story!
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Glad he's finally worked the riddle out; he really was a bit slow, but I was highly impressed with Rodney's intuition! hehe! I'd be very interested in a third part!
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
God dammit Saphire! You better give me a threequel! *begs* *bribes* *blackmails*

PLEASE! Haha, Rodney knew but John didn't...I find that strangely amusing! lol

THREEQUEL!

SGC
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
"The green eyes? they're yours." I can SO hear McKay saying that! With his "Do I have to come up with an answer for everything?' look. yes threequel...please!
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Meh it is very cruel! Loved it...but mean ending lol! I would lurve a threequel! Very good ficlet, well done!
kuroima chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That was great! Loved the Mr Mensa line and I'm all for a threequel. :)