Reviews for ORGASM!: The Mello Chronicles
knightvalen chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA WOOOOOOWWWWWWW Mello The Orgasm Man
That's such an awesome idea xD
VERY FUCKING AWESOME fic
mebemeg chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
This is probably the funniest fic I've ever read. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this.
Anifan13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
O.O ooooh boy xD
mxmsupporter chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Oh, now I understood why Mello doesnt want to do it manually. Coz it would involve Near O-O. Ugh, gross xD. But with Matt... Hehehe... Not so gross :D
mxmsupporter chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
This was the STRANGEST CRACK ive ever read! So much FUN! XDD Such a weird idea! Just when i thought i was a pervert xP. Its a shame that Mello a) didnt do it on himself b) refuses to do it manually with Matt. But maybe Mattie just has to show him how GOOD can it be, huh? ;) Sequel highly needed! With doing it manually xD or with Nears revenge... Or with Matt getting the power and harrasing Mello a little bit. Dude, this was CRAZY! I loved it! 3
Huh chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Genius!

It should of ended with mello going
I dont need magic to give you an orgasm...

Lol. I liked it. Very creative.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Lol, Mellp brings Matt to orgasm with just his fingers.
TheUmichiTwins chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Miyako: Hell yes. I won't lie and say I didn't like imagining Matt and Near's orgasms /u/

Kaoru: ... *silently favorites* /
Wyard chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
SUPER JE! OVISNA SAM O OVOJ PRICI!
neonmars chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
omg...what an awesome power.i love tkis makes me horny...

i tink that you should write more stories,your ideas are apsolutely powerful
neonmars chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
it s so hot
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
HAHAHA,oh man...Near is so adorable. I absolutely freaking love this story! It has made me laugh so hard you don't even know. YOU. ARE. BRILLIANT. And the L part made me roflmao xD
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
"Well," Mello said, studying his fingernails, "I am pretty sexy."

Matt nodded. "True that."

xD I couldn't stop laughing. Freakin' AWESOME
Iridescent Twilight chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
SO MUCH RIDICULOUS LOVE FOR THIS OMG. I'm reading past 4 am at a friend's house trying so hard not to laugh, poor, adorable Near. Horny and totally into it Matt. And, wow, *L*. Especially the boys' reactions to him. LOVE. SO MUCH LOVE.
OpiumPoppy chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
WOW! That was AMAZING! Lmao, such an awesome idea I'm reading the sequel reight now!