Reviews for So Just Go
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
I want to say that last line is fantastic, and inspirational, and this fanfiction took me on a rollercoaster of emotion! I absolutely loved it, thank you for writing it!
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
angsty... I can't wait for some Dracangst;p plz update soon!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 13 . 7/28/2009
Ah I love how you managed to get the title of this story to be the last word in the story! Did you plan that from the very start? I really like that idea! hah wonder if i can borrow it *ponders her stories* probably won't work!

I am sad it's over! I loved the twins again of course! They were so funny! Loved how Harry quoted their line right back to them in the limo. All in all I really enjoyed the story! The Malfoys must be throwing a fit!

Great job!Lana! 3
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
Aw that chapter was so cute! I bet Draco felt stupid when he read the interview! Hah! But I think that was a pretty cool way of confession. The kiss line was way cute too! Loved it! Sad to see it ending soon though.
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
Yay he has found a clue! I hope Draco really shows up! Man I want this to work out! No more misunderstanding! Oh and I love Luna! Her small part made me giggle. So Luna! I loved how she knew who Harry was and she was like her same old self!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
Even the eager twins, who started off answering ‘city morgue’ or ‘Wild World a Weasley, how may we help you in findin yer own country bumpkin?’ with thick southern accents, had begun to grow weary of the calls.

This line cracked me up so much. I need to start answering the phone like that XD it's so funny! And I love how the twins know everything and the way they interact with each other and everyone else. I'm sad for Draco not sticking around long enough to get the true story. Poor guy!

Nice interview. Glad Harry admitted to being gay so proudly.
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 9 . 7/28/2009
Have I ever said Draco was cute? I think he will forever be cute even if he would hate to know I said that! But he is, even when he is being a brat, it's cute!

I like how he stood up to his father and kissed Harry's picture and how he knows he is Harry's type, but he still thinks Harry isn't gay lol Aw Poor guy.
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Aw though it was sad that he was kidnapped away from Draco, it was kind of funny the way it happened. I love the twins! hehe oh and there's Remus again lol

Poor Draco!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
That chapter was made of win! I loved drunk Draco! It was so funny! When he said and you know what Harry, I thought he was going to say and I love you too instead of saying Harry's eyes were green.

I loved the chapter! The story makes me all giggly and happy.
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
You never fail to amaze me, Lana!

This chapter was full of win! I was right there with Harry in wanting to hit him over the head for not eating. Just 6 pounds? Pulease!

Draco is cute!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Aww this chapter had me grinning and making weird squeeing noises throughout it!

So cute and I really loved the ending with the gift Draco got and the scarf Remus wore to sleep! Wonder who gave it to him. I think I know. Hm XD

Wah! I loved this chapter!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Oh no! It seems like Harry has forgotten "the little people" for his quest to be famous! Maybe it's just a misunderstanding. Draco is so angry it seems! The snow part in this was very clever and well written. Like poetry! I really liked it and it was sweet that Draco went to Hermione. Leave it to Ron to bust in and make a scene!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Aw I loved this chapter! It was kind of bitter sweet. The interactions between Draco and Hermione were cute, kinda in a way XD he was still mean lol but for Harry's sake he seemed to be trying not to be as mean. Anyways I'm rambling.
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
This chapter is so sad! I mean wow, poor boys. He didn't make it in time. Harry really wanted him to come. He seemed so shocked to see him. How sad they couldn't have a proper goodbye.
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I'm finally reading this one! Thought I'd read it here so I could give you proper reviews! Some of the writing in this chapter is so clever and funny. The "air" part for one really made me giggle. I loved the first chapter and it looks really promising. Hah I'm getting obsessed with this pairing now. Lunar would kill me. She loathes Draco.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »