Reviews for Midnight Maidens
PMP chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
... WHAT'S HAPPENING! Please for god sake continue. I want to know what's is happening. And wher's Akamuru
Rosie Thornet chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
I am loving this! :)
finalfantasy13-2lover chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
This is just to good! Keep writing!
finalfantasy13-2lover chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
I love this chapter! It's my favorite! Good job 3!
finalfantasy13-2lover chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
I love this!
finalfantasy13-2lover chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
I still love this fanfiction!
finalfantasy13-2lover chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
I know right! I was waiting to see what happens but then the story ends. Its still good!
finalfantasy13-2lover chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Yeah virtual brownies! Anyway I love this fanfiction! This is one of my favorite stories and your my favorite author!
finalfantasy13-2lover chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love it!
Maine chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
nevermind, I just found your profile, I probably don't know you considering you are in pensilvania. Alright have fun with your writing I'll go on another website and bother other people now.
Maine chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
I took out one of my old flash drives the other day and found this story on it. And it was the whole story(i read it) and then when I finished I'm like is there more? Who put it on my flash drive, and I also wanted to know who made it. So I looked it up today and found this page. Is there any connection between you and the user of my flash drive? I'm just curious, I've seen this story on my flash drive for about two years or so(maybe less i forget). And you are a good writer, write more things! :P
appletree98 chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
I like this story. Very interesting. I can't wait until you write more. I think its the fake 'Hinata' who's attacking.
ThousandsOfHearts2721 chapter 17 . 8/16/2010
I think someone tra insidnsformed in to hinata so they could gete to do the attack!
SayyWhhhatt chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
Well. You have a lovely plot. I saw the Cinderella theme in the beginning. But staying true to the Cinderella story is a no-go right? haha. Anyways.

You do use a lot of description but when it came to things in TenTen's POV i was lost...utterly lost.

Updating would be lovely darling, because I am hooked o this story. It captures the reader's interest. The way you weave characters into the story is wonderful too.

Thanks for writing such a great...errr... superb story(:

Sayy

P.S. UPDATE ASAP! :D
SatiricFable chapter 17 . 4/17/2010
Yup, I'm in marching band. Clarinet.

I've always been jealous of pit, they get to stand and practice in the shade while the rest of the band runs around sizzling during band camp.

Anyway, a really interesting story, I love it! It has a unique plot, and it's relatively well written. I hope you decide to update.

My guess for the attackers is the guys who kidnapped Hinata, whoever they are. If she's still kidnapped. 'Cuz first she was hit over the head, then some psuedo-Hinata's running around.