Reviews for La Tristeza
kinigget chapter 1 . 2/27
Okay now I want to see what would happen if he *didn't* kill her immediately
...
I might just actually write that myself at some point
broman chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
this a good twist but WHAT THE FUCK
OedonWrithe chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I
Yes. Good. Very good. Perfectly good.
luversblues chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
oh my gosh this is beyond amazing! if only this was a series! ITS WONDERFUL
Maikeru Miretsu-Akitsu chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Tristeza is a fitting title. I nearly cried reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aw so sad why kill her though cause shes in pain
Eternaella chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh god...the tragedy...the angst...feeding my sick happy little demon. This was beautiful. One thing though, when Ichigo hesitated at the door, i thought he would be a little more rushed, anxious, desperate to get her after so long. I thought he would just barge in. But otherwise, IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. GOOD JOB! TT
the kira nakama chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
nice fic!

if you didnt update it,i will write your name on death note!
ABCD12345 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Tear tear T.T that wAs soo sad ;D great work
Enelya87 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I must fave this! It's so beautifully profound. I wish I could leave a review, but it leaves me speechless. Love this so much!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I love this. It's so... tragic. i just really love the way you wrote this.
Kaylessa chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Hey, so I'm not the only one that thought of it! Hollow Orihime, that is. Of course this is different than I had imagined it, but still cool all the same! You did a good job making it all FEEL cold. And kept them both nicely in character. Well, as much as you could given the circumstances. Good job!
Fayth in the Music chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Wow, he actually killed her! I'm shocked, but that means she goes to Soul Society, and she can be with her brother. Very well writen.
Valkyriav chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
wow, its so sad...i like it though... but ichigo seems almost out of character; i would see him bring her home but doing everything in his power to find a way to possibily revert her back.
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
It was beautiful in a sad way. It was the best thing he could do for her since she clearly could not be brought back from that, so he ended her misery - he didn't 'kill her', he set her free. Might be a little too deep for the average reader heh *sweatdrop* But I liked it.