Reviews for La Tristeza
broman chapter 1 . 3/9
this a good twist but WHAT THE FUCK
SuperYuuki chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I
Yes. Good. Very good. Perfectly good.
luversblues chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
oh my gosh this is beyond amazing! if only this was a series! ITS WONDERFUL
Maikeru Miretsu-Akitsu chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Tristeza is a fitting title. I nearly cried reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aw so sad why kill her though cause shes in pain
Eternaella chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh god...the tragedy...the angst...feeding my sick happy little demon. This was beautiful. One thing though, when Ichigo hesitated at the door, i thought he would be a little more rushed, anxious, desperate to get her after so long. I thought he would just barge in. But otherwise, IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. GOOD JOB! TT
the kira nakama chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
nice fic!

if you didnt update it,i will write your name on death note!
ABCD12345 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Tear tear T.T that wAs soo sad ;D great work
Enelya87 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I must fave this! It's so beautifully profound. I wish I could leave a review, but it leaves me speechless. Love this so much!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I love this. It's so... tragic. i just really love the way you wrote this.
Kaylessa chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Hey, so I'm not the only one that thought of it! Hollow Orihime, that is. Of course this is different than I had imagined it, but still cool all the same! You did a good job making it all FEEL cold. And kept them both nicely in character. Well, as much as you could given the circumstances. Good job!
Fayth in the Music chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Wow, he actually killed her! I'm shocked, but that means she goes to Soul Society, and she can be with her brother. Very well writen.
Zephyrrr chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
wow, its so sad...i like it though... but ichigo seems almost out of character; i would see him bring her home but doing everything in his power to find a way to possibily revert her back.
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
It was beautiful in a sad way. It was the best thing he could do for her since she clearly could not be brought back from that, so he ended her misery - he didn't 'kill her', he set her free. Might be a little too deep for the average reader heh *sweatdrop* But I liked it.
Sylver Starr chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Too unbelievable. I can never see Ichigo killing someone just because they're miserable. Especially not one of his nakama. He and his other nakama would rather kill themselves while trying to cure Orihime's misery rather than taking the easy way out and stabbing her.

Your writing is fine but the characterization is off the mark. Ichigo can't even kill a homicidal Grimmjow. He even saved Grimmjow from Nnoitra. He's a believer of the good in people and he gives everyone second chances. Why would he just give up on Orihime just because she's miserable? That's weak.